IGNORED

Crowd for Birmingham game?

wendyredredrobin

Currently on a good run, 6th in the table and can go third tomorrow if we win.  Also the chance of our new players making an appearance.

So can we expect a big crowd bearing in mind it's a Friday night and live on Sky?  I guess Brum will bring a couple of thousand as it's not far and they can spend Saturday at the beach.

How many tickets already sold?  I can never seem to find this info. and it makes a difference to the time I need to srt off if we are having a big crowd.

Guessing 22k. What do you lot think?

14 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Currently on a good run, 6th in the table and can go third tomorrow if we win.  Also the chance of our new players making an appearance.

So can we expect a big crowd bearing in mind it's a Friday night and live on Sky?  I guess Brum will bring a couple of thousand as it's not far and they can spend Saturday at the beach.

How many tickets already sold?  I can never seem to find this info. and it makes a difference to the time I need to srt off if we are having a big crowd.

Guessing 22k. What do you lot think?

Even they won`t want to be on Brean beach when storm Ciara comes in!

Going by ticket site just over 600 tickets left and all blocks on sale in upper lansdown. 

26,500 football capacity 

minis 650 = 25,900.

Atyeo holds around 4,000 with just under 2k Brum tickets sold meaning 2k empty in Atyeo. 

deduct that gets you around 23,900. Anything less than 23k with 2k away fans isn’t great. Recent results good, Wells home debut, Friday night (regardless of sky) 

8 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

A bit surprised that we are selling tickets for the Fulham game for £12.50 TBH.

Big game, top of the table clash and the return of Bobby Reid and Joe Bryan as well.

Yes what a disgrace that we are letting in fans for cheaper when that would of been the ideal game to FLEECE them again.. shocking decision by the club, how dare they..

• Admin
8 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

A bit surprised that we are selling tickets for the Fulham game for £12.50 TBH.

Big game, top of the table clash and the return of Bobby Reid and Joe Bryan as well.

So the club doing all that they can to get as much home support in for a big game? 

How dare they......

Return of Bryan and Reid, who cares they play for our rivals now 

Surprised by the negative reaction to my post about cheap Fulham tickets.  I did not say they shouldn't sell cheap tickets, just that there decision to do so surprised me when the normally only do so for less attractive fixtures.

The cost of football in general seems obscene to me (as someone who paid half a crown to go to his first game), but I guess someone has to pay the players 20k per week wages.

• Admin
1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Surprised by the negative reaction to my post about cheap Fulham tickets.  I did not say they shouldn't sell cheap tickets, just that there decision to do so surprised me when the normally only do so for less attractive fixtures.

The cost of football in general seems obscene to me (as someone who paid half a crown to go to his first game), but I guess someone has to pay the players 20k per week wages.

Our first game was against Fulham - can only assume @wendyredredrobin that was why this fixture was chosen

With the TV coverage added now it just adds to the whole spectacle

Archived