IGNORED

Benik’s birthday 12th Feb

Der no.2

12th September - Barry White, Paul Walker. 

My god, he's coming for me :reaper:

Typical OTIB - starting off talking about Beniks birthday, which then turns into a thread where people find out what famous people they share their birthdays with :bounce:

I know he's had a really difficult few months and all but are we maybe treating him  little bit precious because of it? Trying a bit too hard, maybe?

Do you not think he'd rather continue living to the best he can rather than constant pity?

11 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

It was my birthday yesterday, big 50....the card hasn't arrived yet, just saying....

Happy 50th Banbury Red from everyone at OTIB.

We look forward to you buying us all a pint...or a Butcombe Commemorative 4 Pack to celebrate with you!

30 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Awesome!! Thanks @Norn Iron i'll have a think about which option to take up there!

To think that you are just about old enough to say "I was there" the last time City played in the top flight.

Your 50th present from all at BCFC is to relive it all next season in the Premier League!

9 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

To think that you are just about old enough to say "I was there" the last time City played in the top flight.

Your 50th present from all at BCFC is to relive it all next season in the Premier League!

That would be bloody cool! Not that some on here would want that.

Age 7 was my first time down the Gate, Joe Royle 4 goals vs Boro...what a way to start!!

Archived