IGNORED

Bad news for Swansea away

phantom

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Penultimate game of the season, do these normally get moved? 

Unless we are vying for top two can't see the wider appeal to showing this on TV 

I was thinking as much about the Policing of it. Are they really wanting Swansea town centre to be full of us again, especially as you say there might be something riding on the game. Too risky for the Hedlu methinks

Some people have no sense of adventure.... what's the matter with ya?

Train from Parson St > Bristol TM  > SevernBeach … row boats, canoes, padalo's across to Welsh coast, 

pop on the roller skates and head for the Mumbles .. where theres a will theres a way! 

People today have gone soft, I remember the days when City fans thought nothing of walking a million miles just for one of John Galley's goal's …. COYR's !

2 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Some people have no sense of adventure.... what's the matter with ya?

Train from Parson St > Bristol TM  > SevernBeach … row boats, canoes, padalo's across to Welsh coast, 

pop on the roller skates and head for the Mumbles .. where theres a will theres a way! 

People today have gone soft, I remember the days when City fans thought nothing of walking a million miles just for one of John Galley's goal's …. COYR's 

Reds - please check tide times before booking this trip. Not saying it's impractical. You may wish to wear an old pair of shoes for the mud sections.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I was thinking as much about the Policing of it. Are they really wanting Swansea town centre to be full of us again, especially as you say there might be something riding on the game. Too risky for the Hedlu methinks

Wouldnt be shocked if they moved it to a 12 oclock on the saturday if both teams are still there or there abouts it will be on tv week before season ends and it will also help the hedlu as you said they wont want 2000+ city fans in the centre 

Archived