IGNORED

Best Owners

Davefevs

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh? I call him Mister Lansdown - as I did when shaking his hand at Fulham ...

Yep.  As in Walsall (h) 8-2 2015 when the media are taking pics of Joe and Oscar with Cotts and “Steve” and the League and Cup trophies “Hi Steve, thanks for all you’ve done”

1 hour ago, The Journalist said:

Pretty sure Andy Holt only wins this because the gobshite regularly mouths off on social media and portrays himself as a man of the people. But fair play.

No he won it because he actually is a very good owner putting the clubs interests and fans interests first 

For most clubs, hardly anyone fills in the survey.

Manchester City seem to have been left out of the top 10 in spite of having a really good score, probably because they only had 3 respondents.

Leicester's second place ranking relies on the views of just 8 supporters.

Bristol city supporters were a bit more willing to give their views: 58 people replied to the survey.

12 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Thats what my point was about chairmen being decent.

Seems like you are spitting hairs here to me.

Hardly splitting hairs just correcting you, big difference between 25000 & 20000, I'm not denying what the likes of chairmen at Swansea. Reading, Brighton etc have achieved 

1 hour ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Galway if you think a chairman who doesnt triple at least a clubs attendence, and takes you into the premier leauge is a decent chairman, im open to debate.

oyston.jpg.5f3763fd49a1c6c2ae092f45b508134f.jpg

Archived