IGNORED

Well I never expected this announcement?

phantom

18 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Does nobody here read twitter?

This has been forced upon him; there is nothing brave about it, nothing for him to be "proud" about.

I'm not bothered about it as I don't even watch TV but there is a very good reason that an apparently happily married man in his fifties has suddenly come out as gay.

DYOR you lazy buggers.

What’s Twitter,I do watch tv tho but not his show because I’m sadly working my ass off when he’s on 

Hmmm....

BREAKING: The sorry saga of Phillip Schofield and the media manipulation of a dirty old man, morphed into a hero. The real victims in this are Schofeilds wife, his daughters and Matthew. It is truly sickening the state of the British media today. #MarksVideos #PhillipS

28.8K views
0:04 / 2:20

As was mentioned on here previously, there sems to be something behind the recent 'coming out'.

BREAKING: The sorry saga of Phillip Schofield and the media manipulation of a dirty old man, morphed into a hero. The real victims in this are Schofeilds wife, his daughters and Matthew. It is truly sickening the state of the British media today. #MarksVideos #PhillipS

28.8K views
0:04 / 2:20

5:30 PM · Feb 8, 2020·Twitter Web Client

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I've had my suspicions now for a couple of weeks that you are either completely stupid or just obsessed with writing as much nonsense as you can on so many different topics. 

Comments like these above point to you being ******* clueless. 

So what is the obsession with having to write inane bollocks on so many threads? 

Not just me that thought this then

Both compulsively write on practically every thread even when they have no interest or knowledge of what they are talking about 

This place mind. Goodbye

33 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I think we all knew there was going to be a story come out that forced his hand,if this is even true because it sounds like a lot of guess work then I’m sure there will be one that is

12 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

What’s Twitter,I do watch tv tho but not his show because I’m sadly working my ass off when he’s on 

I dont watch normal tv and only FOXTEL. Who is this bloke you are all talking about. Who gives a toss if someone is gay I dont.

3 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

Politicalite? ?

I’d wait for an actual news site before believing any of that.

Apparently "research" is now defined as believing mucky rumours on twitter concocted by an anonymous right wing profile that regularly retweets the abhorrent subhuman known as katie hopkins.  Draw your own conclusions...

2 hours ago, City oz said:

I dont watch normal tv and only FOXTEL. Who is this bloke you are all talking about. Who gives a toss if someone is gay I dont.

That's not the point.

He's been married for 27 years and has said he knew he was gay when he got married - afaic the human interest angle of this revelation by Schofield and any sympathy is not centred on him, but his poor wife.

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 21:06, Up The City! said:

That's a separate thing, that's a convenience/habit type of thing. Those people are likely attracted to the opposite sex. This is a different scenario, this is someone who's saying hes gay, but staying in a heterosexual relationship. On the face of it, that's bi, not gay. 

You make a hell of a lot of judgements about people you don't know particularly well. If you could also respond to my questions I posed to you on a separate thread, it would be much appreciated.

On 08/02/2020 at 22:56, Eddie Hitler said:

Does nobody here read twitter?

This has been forced upon him; there is nothing brave about it, nothing for him to be "proud" about.

I'm not bothered about it as I don't even watch TV but there is a very good reason that an apparently happily married man in his fifties has suddenly come out as gay.

DYOR you lazy buggers.

You mean rumours?

1 hour ago, Riaz said:

Oh come on.

He's suddenly come out after all these years? Late 50's?. He didnt have to do it publicly... clearly he did so, before someone else outed him.

Clearly to pre-empt a story.

There may be a story, but one random report and some twitter rumours aren’t exactly evidence. Surely this kid would still share his story - even more so if he’s been wronged and now seeing Schofield hailed a hero

2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

There may be a story, but one random report and some twitter rumours aren’t exactly evidence. Surely this kid would still share his story - even more so if he’s been wronged and now seeing Schofield hailed a hero

I think its reasonable to assume, he's been pretty much forced to come out.

He's not been brave. Total nonsense.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I bet that there is a good chance this lad was paid to sign an NDA

3 minutes ago, Riaz said:

I think its reasonable to assume, he's been pretty much forced to come out.

He's not been brave. Total nonsense.

Agree "brave" is not a word I would use in all of this

Clearly it was a well know "secret" among some circles for a long, I wouldn't be surprised if lawyers acting for him have been busy the past few days sewing up any loose ends of what really prompted this sudden announcement

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

I bet that there is a good chance this lad was paid to sign an NDA

Agree "brave" is not a word I would use in all of this

Clearly it was a well know "secret" among some circles for a long, I wouldn't be surprised if lawyers acting for him have been busy the past few days sewing up any loose ends of what really prompted this sudden announcement

Exactly.

I just feel sorry for his wife. She's been living a lie for most her life.

Archived