IGNORED

Well I never expected this announcement?

phantom

13 hours ago, MarcusX said:

You mean rumours?

Hmmmm....

That sounds rather like Robbored's standard fishing nonsense of never believing anything until it is posted on the official site.

Some things are suppressed.

Take Diane Abbott's, at one point and maybe still AFAIK shadow Home Secretary, 's son.

James Abbott-Thompson appeared before a judge at Thames Magistrates Court where he was accused of 11 crimes - most of them on NHS property.

He is alleged to have gone on the rampage attacking nine people including five emergency workers, two of whom were assaulted on the same day. 

The 28-year-old faces nine charges of assault, a charge of of racially aggravated criminal damage and one of exposure over the past five months.

Have you seen that reported on the BBC news?

Thought not.

Rumours eh?

16 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Hmmmm....

That sounds rather like Robbored's standard fishing nonsense of never believing anything until it is posted on the official site.

Some things are suppressed.

Take Diane Abbott's, at one point and maybe still AFAIK shadow Home Secretary, 's son.

Have you seen that reported on the BBC news?

Thought not.

Rumours eh?

Who said anything about bbc? That news about James Abbot-Thompson was reported on the times, daily mail, the sun, the metro, the telegraph and msn (just from front page of google) so quite widely reported by reputable sites wouldn’t you say?

the same can not be said for this Phillip Schofield rumour. Not saying it isn’t true (I personally believe there may be an underlying reason why he suddenly came out) but there’s no reputable site running with this story.

I’m sure you may have noticed the story of the Newcastle fan swinging his willy and receiving a life time ban that was so widely spread on social media and believed by everyone that turned out to be nonsense - don’t believe everything you read on Twitter.

9 hours ago, Riaz said:

I think its reasonable to assume, he's been pretty much forced to come out.

He's not been brave. Total nonsense.

I never said he was brave and I agree there’s probably a reason but I don’t believe in slandering someone’s name and reputation until there’s actual proof or a reputable source of the story. (Reading more into it, it does seem rather an odd sequence of events)

9 hours ago, phantom said:

I bet that there is a good chance this lad was paid to sign an NDA

Agree "brave" is not a word I would use in all of this

Clearly it was a well know "secret" among some circles for a long, I wouldn't be surprised if lawyers acting for him have been busy the past few days sewing up any loose ends of what really prompted this sudden announcement

Very likely an NDA I expect

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Who said anything about bbc? That news about James Abbot-Thompson was reported on the times, daily mail, the sun, the metro, the telegraph and msn (just from front page of google) so quite widely reported by reputable sites wouldn’t you say?

the same can not be said for this Phillip Schofield rumour. Not saying it isn’t true (I personally believe there may be an underlying reason why he suddenly came out) but there’s no reputable site running with this story.

I’m sure you may have noticed the story of the Newcastle fan swinging his willy and receiving a life time ban that was so widely spread on social media and believed by everyone that turned out to be nonsense - don’t believe everything you read on Twitter.

No, but there is a clip of him having an intimate meal with the lad and he is very unhappy at suddenly having it filmed.

Some things will not come out until people are dead owing to non-disclosure agreements but the official narrative is often some way behind the curve.

Would you have believed, at the time, that Edwina Currie was shagging John Major?

I'd have laughed and said it was ridiculous.

True though.

Archived