IGNORED

1959-60 Pink'Un Sports Annual or West of England Football Annual

spyder66

Does anyone have a copy of either of these publications for the 1959-60 season, that could possibly send me a photo of a couple of the pages?

I'm look for the pages covering City's Cup and League Record and Goals and Appearances for the previous season (1958-59).

• Admin
1 hour ago, spyder66 said:

Does anyone have a copy of either of these publications for the 1959-60 season, that could possibly send me a photo of a couple of the pages?

I'm look for the pages covering City's Cup and League Record and Goals and Appearances for the previous season (1958-59).

@Never to the dark side has many old editions I believe

3 hours ago, spyder66 said:

Would there be archives at the library ? Or perhaps the town hall ? 

Or just ask on OTIB .

8 hours ago, spyder66 said:

"Bristol City - the post war years 1946 - 1967" by David Woods lists the results, teams, appearances and goals for each season.. Twenty players used in 46 games (42 league & four cup).

15 hours ago, 22A said:

"Bristol City - the post war years 1946 - 1967" by David Woods lists the results, teams, appearances and goals for each season.. Twenty players used in 46 games (42 league & four cup).

I have the book already, but I need to check some facts from something from that period.

On 07/02/2020 at 10:53, spyder66 said:

Looks like there's a copy for sale here:

https://www.lionbooks.co.uk/product/33586/West-of-England-Football-Annual-1959-1960-

I'd have thought that they should have a copy in the reference section of the Central Library.

Archived