IGNORED

LJ

JoeAman08

I’m LJ in now on the basis of timing. January window has been and gone, and we’re still in the hunt for a play off place. But anything less than top six at the end of the season and he has to go. The squad is more than capable of getting there and if they fail to do so, it is a failure of management. This is our best chance for over a decade.

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

**** off already. Club is soft from the core starting with him. I can’t take this bullshit every other week at AG. 1-0 up in a couple minutes pressing playing a bit off football and he decides to back off and soak up pressure. He is a clown and need to go ASAP

Football fans are so mentally unstable it’s a wonder they let any of them drive

form at home needs, needs needs to be addressed, it’s what gets people on side and can help win a game before it’s started, sort it out LJ

but you sir, head. Wobble. Your. Give

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

**** off already. Club is soft from the core starting with him. I can’t take this bullshit every other week at AG. 1-0 up in a couple minutes pressing playing a bit off football and he decides to back off and soak up pressure. He is a clown and need to go ASAP

And get who in?? You sir are a massive nause. Turn it in. Here again when we lose, hardly ever there when we win. Soft from the core.. That starts with you. 

5 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Assume you won’t be at Leeds then. Good. 

No one come up with a valid argument against it tho ? he is shit at his job and we have years of evidence and yet still so many of you love the guy and I am the unstable one? You lot may as well manage the side because either way we get clueless making the decisions

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I’m with you in sentiment,  not overly sure your timing is right, but we are pathetic, no one can argue that. 

There was a poll the other week where I said I’d still get rid of him. Tired of wasting my time watching the dross

5 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Disaster tonight, Leeds lost to Wigan, assume you think Beilsa has to be sacked by too

Leeds also carved open chance after chance and played some absolutely sublime football.

I think fans would be a lot more accepting and forgiving if we even threatened to play some sort of football at home.

But no, of course he shouldn’t be sacked. But he needs to do much better at AG.

2 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Tell me in what other business could you get away with delivering a product like that, week in week out, after charging people £30 a ticket? People have a right to be angry

Because Johnson chooses how much to charge for tickets?

Archived