IGNORED

LJ

JoeAman08

15 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

**** off already. Club is soft from the core starting with him. I can’t take this bullshit every other week at AG. 1-0 up in a couple minutes pressing playing a bit off football and he decides to back off and soak up pressure. He is a clown and need to go ASAP

You don’t deserve success. 

8 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

And get who in?? You sir are a massive nause. Turn it in. Here again when we lose, hardly ever there when we win. Soft from the core.. That starts with you. 

He and likely the majority of home fans dont see us win is the problem here Cole, and even then listening or RB of how we clung on for 3 points, does not count as a good performance, just grinding out a result. 

Outside of playing the bottom three, we've only won 1 in 7 at home. 

Thats downright crap. 

LJ, whatever the problem is, needs to instill some plan B in that squad. Getting Eliasson and co to just chuck balls into the box does not work against physical teams as we found today. 

3-1 loss at home, with 1 shot at target, having gone ahead after 49 seconds. The 1 shot at target was gifted by a horrendous backpass.

We spent £5 mill on a striker who sat on the bench. Another striker ended up at right wing back.

Our best players were a free transfer released by Stoke and a guy we sent on loan to Derby because he wasn’t performing here.

Doesn’t look great for the Head Coach or anyone else involved in the management of the team.

7 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

No one come up with a valid argument against it tho ? he is shit at his job and we have years of evidence and yet still so many of you love the guy and I am the unstable one? You lot may as well manage the side because either way we get clueless making the decisions

There was a poll the other week where I said I’d still get rid of him. Tired of wasting my time watching the dross

Year on year improvement in league position suggests you haven’t got a clue what you’re on about. 

2 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Oh piss off.  Some of our fans are embarrassing. Absolutely embarrassing. 

Literally can't handle the stupidness of this forum. 

I'm off. 

How can you defend our home performances, honestly ... absolute shite for seasons now. 

People like you defending the mediocrity is what's wrong with this club. No ******* ambition.

I was talking it through with a mate earlier. He’s a Villa fan. He said we’re like Bruce under Villa. Winning games because our players are better, not because we’re a good team. And I think that’s what’s wrong. Occasionally having better players doesn’t work when you’re playing against a team. 

6 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Tell me in what other business could you get away with delivering a product like that, week in week out, after charging people £30 a ticket? People have a right to be angry

I called up this morning to buy a ticket and the cheapest one available was £39. I'd be absolutely fuming if I'd paid that for such crap. 

I'm back in the UK for a month or two and I think I'm gonna skip the home games but make an effort to go to Huddersfield and Leeds.

12 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

No one come up with a valid argument against it tho ? he is shit at his job and we have years of evidence and yet still so many of you love the guy and I am the unstable one? You lot may as well manage the side because either way we get clueless making the decisions

There was a poll the other week where I said I’d still get rid of him. Tired of wasting my time watching the dross

Cheerio then dick head

11 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Didn’t take long

Pretty predictable really - they'll all be out now, haven't seen them for a while after recent results but one defeat and they'll be after LJs head :laughcont:

But, it was shite.

Understandable that people are disappointed (massively) but why does it always end up with "Johnson out" albeit from the usual crowd.

I agreed with his line up at the start, but I was wrong as the players selected weren't up for it and there didn't seem to be any discernible pattern to play throughout the game - players or LJ ? I don't know, but I did see players out there who, imo, weren't up for it. We have some flaky players and always have done.

Bad night at the office all round - players and LJ.  But mostly the gutless players imo.

Premier League ? You're having a laugh.

19 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

While we have won the last four, I think it should be remembered that we could have easily lost all four of those on the chances that the other teams created. 

Yep.

The next month will be interesting. We wont exactly be playing Luton/Barnsley and Wigan.

I don't hold much hope. We look clueless. We cant always hope for last gasp defending to win us games. I don't have much confidence. 

3 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

No people like you are what is wrong with the club. 4 wins on the bounce, 6th and we lose one game and people like you come on here and slate everything. It’s toxic.

...don't be daft.There's nothing that folk posting on here can do to influence performances on the pitch. If only there was!

Folk like you give LJ a free pass. To be honest I wish I saw what you do.

2 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I called up this morning to buy a ticket and the cheapest one available was £39. I'd be absolutely fuming if I'd paid that for such crap. 

I'm back in the UK for a month or two and I think I'm gonna skip the home games but make an effort to go to Huddersfield and Leeds.

It's a rip-off for what's being served up. I bought a week's Sky Sports pass tonight for £15. That's bad enough :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

No people like you are what is wrong with the club. 4 wins on the bounce, 6th and we lose one game and people like you come on here and slate everything. It’s toxic.

People like me are the ones that put thousands of pounds into the football club and don't see any kind of home performance. Stop defending crap.

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Pretty predictable really - they'll all be out now, haven't seen them for a while after recent results but one defeat and they'll be after LJs head :laughcont:

But, it was shite.

Understandable that people are disappointed (massively) but why does it always end up with "Johnson out" albeit from the usual crowd.

I agreed with his line up at the start, but I was wrong as the players selected weren't up for it and there didn't seem to be any discernible pattern to play throughout the game - players or LJ ? I don't know, but I did see players out there who, imo, weren't up for it. We have some flaky players and always have done.

Bad night at the office all round - players and LJ.  But mostly the gutless players imo.

Premier League ? You're having a laugh.

Definitely LJ for me. The players looked relatively up for it, but the shape and tactics were all wrong

Archived