IGNORED

Massengo

Lez

Is not the answer when playing at home.

Holds on the ball far too long, neither effective defensively or going forward.

Honeymoon period is over, he was badly exposed today and offered very very little. I hope Henrickson gets up to speed quickly.

Massengo and Smith is not a CM partnership that will push us to promotion.....too negative, too lightweight, zero creativity, little physicality, zero goal threat.....teams crowd the midfield at the gate....that's what away teams do.....these 2 in a 2 is gena result on being dominated as was the case today.

Total vanity project, most posters absolutely creaming their pants about this guy during the first few games. I remember getting about 10 aubergines for stating a 70% pass percentage wasnt great.

He could be great in future, is not currently a Championship level player despite some good games and the overreaction has probably been damaging to his development.

3 minutes ago, James54De said:

Really? Thought he stropped and refused to do what he needed to. 

Not saying he was great there but he was far worse when on the wing imo.

30 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

I said early on in the season people were going way OTT about him. Not the answer at the moment.

I've not been impressed by him. Because he's 18 and has big hair he gets attention. I think Joe Morrell would do a better job for us in midfield in that position. Send him out on loan next season 

37 minutes ago, Lez said:

Honeymoon period is over, he was badly exposed today and offered very very little. I hope Henrickson gets up to speed quickly.

Massengo and Smith is not a CM partnership that will push us to promotion.....too negative, too lightweight, zero creativity, little physicality, zero goal threat.....teams crowd the midfield at the gate....that's what away teams do.....these 2 in a 2 is gena result on being dominated as was the case today.

Not bad for and 18 year old though

38 minutes ago, Lez said:

Imo he is totally overrated and  brings nothing to the side at all.

45 minutes ago, Lez said:

Rather have Liam Walsh in there as another poster mentioned earlier.

I think Walsh is a fantastic talent but he would not fit into LJ tactics of slow build up, pass and supposedly move. Walsh like to attack and drive teams forward, no chance he would be able to do this in the current home tactics.

Archived