IGNORED

That's Enough, He Has to Go....

for the sheer inability or even worse, the stubborn refusal to play anything remotely resembling coherent football at home....

The first is just not being up to it, the latter being worse but either way, the manager is culpable for the continuing dismal home performances, stretching back over 2 seasons now. Don't be fooled by 4 wins on the bounce, 3 of those were away where we able to play our keep it tight and hit them on the break stuff and frankly, Barnsley were very hard done by.

Now I know that we CAN play good football on occasion and that we do have players that are worth their 5 figure weekly wage packet which leads me to conclude that the dismal crap that we churn out week after week at home is by design/ coaching. I feel sorry for Fami and Nakhi Wells, we created nothing for them all night, Wells barely had a touch 

WE HAD NO MIDFIELD WHATSOEVER, Birmingham looked light years ahead of us football wise and there was only 1 team in it after 2 minutes. When is our manager going to learn that away tactics DO NOT WORK AT HOME WHERE WE HAVE TO TAKE THE GAME TO THE OPPONENTS. You have been rumbled sunshine and teams with any modicum of ability will continue to take us apart at home. Either go back to the drawing board and come up with a completely different home game plan or if not, get out

For anyone who can be bothered to watch, the thing that summed today up was at around 37 minutes where we had the ball about 30 yards out and you could literally see the players looking at each other as if to say what do we do.

The whole essence and ethos of our home performances are COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE - time for someone who can play the beautiful game....

5 minutes ago, Scrumpys Dietary Advisor.. said:

for the sheer inability or even worse, the stubborn refusal to play anything remotely resembling coherent football at home....

The first is just not being up to it, the latter being worse but either way, the manager is culpable for the continuing dismal home performances, stretching back over 2 seasons now. Don't be fooled by 4 wins on the bounce, 3 of those were away where we able to play our keep it tight and hit them on the break stuff and frankly, Barnsley were very hard done by.

Now I know that we CAN play good football on occasion and that we do have players that are worth their 5 figure weekly wage packet which leads me to conclude that the dismal crap that we churn out week after week at home is by design/ coaching. I feel sorry for Fami and Nakhi Wells, we created nothing for them all night, Wells barely had a touch 

WE HAD NO MIDFIELD WHATSOEVER, Birmingham looked light years ahead of us football wise and there was only 1 team in it after 2 minutes. When is our manager going to learn that away tactics DO NOT WORK AT HOME WHERE WE HAVE TO TAKE THE GAME TO THE OPPONENTS. You have been rumbled sunshine and teams with any modicum of ability will continue to take us apart at home. Either go back to the drawing board and come up with a completely different home game plan or if not, get out

For anyone who can be bothered to watch, the thing that summed today up was at around 37 minutes where we had the ball about 30 yards out and you could literally see the players looking at each other as if to say what do we do.

The whole essence and ethos of our home performances are COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE - time for someone who can play the beautiful game....

Spot on mate.

The issue is simply down to LJ can't get the team to attack a team that doesn't bring the game to us. 

When we're away the opposition attacks us which creates opportunity to counter attack and create chances but when we're at home teams set up to counter us and its clear to see that we struggle to create against teams that are cautious. 

We won't get promoted under LJ because he can't make the team into a team who are confident of breaking the opposition down. 

Id be surprised if we take any points in the upcoming games unless LJ finds a way to bring Wells into the team and we can actually become the dominant team in a game. 

2 minutes ago, Scrumpys Dietary Advisor.. said:

Maybe it's a sign that people have had enough....

But if we won tonight we'd be third in the table, just let that sink in for a moment, how can you sack a manager who has City in such a strong position?

We have a strong chance of making the play offs, yes we will lose games for sure and it's going to piss us all off royally, but LJ is still doing a fine job.  No need to call for his head.

13 minutes ago, Scrumpys Dietary Advisor.. said:

Spot on mate ?

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I'll put a simple response: Lee Johnson doesn't need to be sacked after every defeat!  City will lose a lot of games in the Championship - it's a damn near crazy league.

I can handle any and all defeat if we put up any kind of decent performance but those have been few and far between at home for getting on for 2 seasons.

The formula is pretty simple now, the opposition lets us run around a bit and create nothing and we generally blow ourselves out by 30 minutes at which point they pick us off at will, time after time after time, after time....

If it hadn't have been for the slip up, we would have offered NOTHING tonight (again) and it's time for a new plan and/or manager...

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

But if we won tonight we'd be third in the table, just let that sink in for a moment, how can you sack a manager who has City in such a strong position?

We have a strong chance of making the play offs, yes we will lose games for sure and it's going to piss us all off royally, but LJ is still doing a fine job.  No need to call for his head.

He’s run out of ideas. Drones at training and grass cut to a specific length is total bullshit.....

There is no flair, no spontaneity, no creativity. Our players look like rabbits in headlights when they get the ball because they have 12 specific instructions on what to do with the ******* thing, and ultimately just end up doing nothing or blasting it up to Diedhiou...

Professional footballers don’t need coaches, they need desire and intelligence. That’s it. If Jack Hunt has been a full back since the age of 7, he doesn’t need to be told where to be and when, he should know!

12 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Hand on heart are you happy watching that performance at home once again?? It's poor. 

11 minutes ago, Scrumpys Dietary Advisor.. said:

I can handle any and all defeat if we put up any kind of decent performance but those have been few and far between at home for getting on for 2 seasons.

The formula is pretty simple now, the opposition lets us run around a bit and create nothing and we generally blow ourselves out by 30 minutes at which point they pick us off at will, time after time after time, after time....

If it hadn't have been for the slip up, we would have offered NOTHING tonight (again) and it's time for a new plan and/or manager...

I don't think many teams are picking us off at will in the league - you're being melodramatic there!

30 minutes ago, Scrumpys Dietary Advisor.. said:

?????

35 minutes ago, Scrumpys Dietary Advisor.. said:

And so many people getting hard ons for beating teams near the bottom of the table 1 nil...?

22 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

IF.

At least four home games this season when IF we had won, we would have climbed higher in the play off slots.

We have blown each opportunity!

Two years of drivel at home. He should go of his own accord.

33 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Holy shit, what is happening this evening? 

The same as always. Same as whenever we lose.

Don't get it personally. We're light years better than where we were when LJ took charge. Patience, at least until the end of the season, is needed. 

2 minutes ago, J D said:

Don't get it personally. We're light years better than where we were when LJ took charge. Patience, at least until the end of the season, is needed. 

Our team also cost light years more then when he took over. 

5 minutes ago, J D said:

In the style of a Vietnam war film:

”YOU WEREN’T THERE MAN.....I’VE SEEN THINGS......AWFUL THINGS.....*sob*

5 minutes ago, Atticus said:

With the performances and tactical genius of LJ im sure we will be in a months time right??? ??

This is a false position, and continuing the way we are playing, we will not be anywhere near 6th soon enough. 

How can a league table show a false position in February?  Absolute nonsense.

Archived