IGNORED

Still Lacking Creativity

formerly known as ivan

Said during the transfer window when people were getting excited about our signings that the difference between play offs or missing out would be not having the creativity.

A few 1-0’s against lesser opposition, along with tonight’s shocking performance for me confirms this. 

Spending £4m on a striker is great if you have the midfield behind him. Take out Eliasson and we have nothing.

Goal tonight was from a defensive mistake. Winner vs QPR was a hopeful ball into the box.

We have nothing in terms of support to strikers. Palmer is not the answer and that is why we will full short of the top 6 come the end of the season.

16 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Said during the transfer window when people were getting excited about our signings that the difference between play offs or missing out would be not having the creativity.

A few 1-0’s against lesser opposition, along with tonight’s shocking performance for me confirms this. 

Spending £4m on a striker is great if you have the midfield behind him. Take out Eliasson and we have nothing.

Goal tonight was from a defensive mistake. Winner vs QPR was a hopeful ball into the box.

We have nothing in terms of support to strikers. Palmer is not the answer and that is why we will full short of the top 6 come the end of the season.

Agree about the midfield but Kasey Palmer has not been the answer up to now because whilst he has the ability to see a devastating through ball/pass, for that to happen you have you have intelligent movement up front.

With NW on the pitch, we will finally have that and given this, I think that KP could very much be the answer (especially away) so long as he gets some protection from midfield partners 

Archived