IGNORED

Is he stupid?

southvillekiddy

21 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

What do you honestly expect. A topic asking why he doesn’t try to win at home. If you are insulted by ‘whopper’ i sincerely apologise. 

Read my original post.

I didn't say that he doesn't try to win at home rather that he doesn't know how to win a "winnable game" at home where we should have home advantage especially as recently against teams that are well below us in Championship or indeed in lower league positions. If he cannot do this then you have to conclude he is stupid, with the players we have,  in not being about out-manoeuvre the managers of these teams. They seem to have worked us out at home. ie. what he is going to do. He does not have the ability to use a counter measure. So I conclude they are superior in knowledge and tactics. On that basis he shouldn't be the manager of our football Club because his knowledge is incomplete.

It was a 'no brainer' to start Wells last night. 4 wins on the bounce, crowd up for it, under the lights, TV audience. Everyone looking forward to seeing the new signings. Plus Weimann in clear need of a rest. I have sympathy with the thoughts of the poster.

1 hour ago, southvillekiddy said:

Read my original post.

I didn't say that he doesn't try to win at home rather that he doesn't know how to win a "winnable game" at home where we should have home advantage especially as recently against teams that are well below us in Championship or indeed in lower league positions. If he cannot do this then you have to conclude he is stupid, with the players we have,  in not being about out-manoeuvre the managers of these teams. They seem to have worked us out at home. ie. what he is going to do. He does not have the ability to use a counter measure. So I conclude they are superior in knowledge and tactics. On that basis he shouldn't be the manager of our football Club because his knowledge is incomplete.

Teams lower than us played recently. Like Luton, Barnsley?

with respect.

2 hours ago, southvillekiddy said:

Putting the away performances to one side. You would think, even if it were only for self-preservation, that he would find a way to regularly win a winnable game at home, especially in a crucial game, with 20,000 odd thousand City fans watching every time. And not forgetting the TV audience.

Agreed. Not exactly the first time.

1 hour ago, RobArnold10 said:

The main takeaway I have from this is the op wants to call a stranger stupid but doesn’t like being called a whopper by a separate stranger and clearly fails to see the irony there.

I love Saturdays without football.

Yeah but in  the space of a hundred years you lot would never know if I was using dramatic irony, litotes or hyperbol even if I got the whole of the Python team to explain them to you. 

Archived