IGNORED

Today's Games

The Original OTIB

The disappointment of last nights result shouldn't over shadow what is a very topsy turvy league, a decent set of results is going to propel someone into contention, Derby for example, and even Leeds poor form is still keeping them in the top 2. That being said, losing last night, opportunity missed based upon todays results.

After last night's debacle, I'm almost hoping we don't score first... or at least not until about the 89th minute, if it's 0-0.

LJ is only any good at stifling a football match and stealing a result, which is invariably easier to carry out when playing away from home.

Derby will be very tough, as we all know. it is difficult to imagine a City win, but football is crazy and probably when you least expect it...

And here come my aubergines from the believers.

Some of the posts on here, wiling Wigan to win/score, reflect how disastrous our performance/result was last night.....already hoping others can help us out....while today Fulham, Brentford, PNE and Forest fans enjoyed their teams doing what’s required, putting in a winning performance. 

Derby, Leeds and then WBA will not be an easy start to the rest of our season; add in Forest, Fulham and the likes of Preston, Swansea and Cardiff still to face makes it a tough ask to still be in the top six at the end.

Still over to you Lee.....make it so.

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Any predictions about where their next win might come from...………………...……….........

Skysports insist on keep putting up Leeds' up and coming bugger of a fixture list..  

Like you, I can see them getting back on track sometime soon. Hey, maybe it will be against us .   stranger things have happened   :laugh:

Archived