IGNORED

Weimann

Agard Days Night

21 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I don’t think it’s that, I just think he’s crap. Not sure how many sweets he eats but he’s definitely ineffective and overrated. 

I’m sure an International footballer will be devastated that the forum troll doesn’t rate him

‘Stealing a living’.  ?

Doesn’t your Mum get you tidying your bedroom on a Sunday or something.......

I don't think he is any different to what he has been most of the time he has been with us.

People saying he is suddenly in bad form. Well to me he has never played well up top with Fam, except WBA and Sheffield United games last season.

And he has never really looked that good on the wing either.

So far he has played well up front with either Matty Taylor or Afobe. 

He has had some good games on the wing away from home, but not exactly consistently that good imo.

36 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’m sure an International footballer will be devastated that the forum troll doesn’t rate him

‘Stealing a living’.  ?

Doesn’t your Mum get you tidying your bedroom on a Sunday or something.......

Attack the post, not the poster. Or the posters mother. 

forum bully back from his most recent ban. Very tiresome.

Weimann is not good enough if we are seriously looking to progress. They fact he has in the past played for Austria and that you like him doesn’t really sway my opinion.

9 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Attack the post, not the poster. Or the posters mother. 

forum bully back from his most recent ban. Very tiresome.

Weimann is not good enough if we are seriously looking to progress. They fact he has in the past played for Austria and that you like him doesn’t really sway my opinion.

It’s your completely idiotic 

‘Stealing a living’

that I have an issue with , 

Don’t rate him by all means , and have some explanation why not , and prepared maybe to be challenged

Idiotic comments like ‘Donkey’ or ‘Stealing a living’ are.......an .idiotic post

Ill also wager a large bet that of all players you could throw that accusation at , he is far more professional and committed in his occupation than you are in yours 

Keep trolling

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It’s your completely idiotic 

‘Stealing a living’

that I have an issue with , 

Don’t rate him by all means , and have some explanation why not , and prepared maybe to be challenged

Idiotic comments like ‘Donkey’ or ‘Stealing a living’ are.......an .idiotic post

Ill also wager a large bet that of all players you could throw that accusation at , he is far more professional and committed in his occupation than you are in yours 

Keep trolling

That’s my opinion. Don’t think he’s good enough, impactful enough and has very little end product. That’s my opinion.

If another player had proven to be so inconsistent there is no way they would have such a stronghold on a starting place. Again, my opinion.

So, I will give my opinions on football on a football forum. You can insult me, my family, my work and profession and whatever else you like. You are about as effective in your insults as Andi Weimann is in being a striker for Bristol City. 

Good to have you back Robert. 

Right conclusion, wrong reason... Feel really sorry for Andi as he works so incredibly hard but just isn’t quite good enough. By contrast, a guy in my networking group is as lazy as hell, boasts that he needs just 3 more referrals to win yet another holiday from the god awful utility company he promotes... just stealing a living.

I think he'd be one of those players where his teammates would value his contribution higher than the average fan does. I also think lots of the work he does is unseen and at times glamorous. Arguably lots of his best work is actually when he's not on the ball with his running and movement.

One recent example of this is his movement to draw away the defenders to give Eliasson space to score. Should be timestamped at correct point.

11 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Long overdue to drop to the bench

If you had left it there you were fine, suggesting the hardest working, most unselfish player in the team, not forgetting the 9 goals , is stealing a living is ridiculous . I think it may be time to give him a rest, but we would have to find a system that doesn't rely on his hard work to cover gaps.

11 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

If you had left it there you were fine, suggesting the hardest working, most unselfish player in the team, not forgetting the 9 goals , is stealing a living is ridiculous . I think it may be time to give him a rest, but we would have to find a system that doesn't rely on his hard work to cover gaps.

Spot on - great post

12 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Perhaps his form has dipped because the manager has said/suggested he's one of the first times on the team sheet.

I don't think he's that sort of player, he has been off , but never seems to give less than 100%. Like Fam to a certain extent, he relies on service, and that has been poor for ages. I'd like to see what he was like with Wells, certainly seemed to play better with a more mobile Afobe up front with him. 
Of course , he could just need a rest and refresh.

26 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think he'd be one of those players where his teammates would value his contribution higher than the average fan does. I also think lots of the work he does is unseen and at times glamorous. Arguably lots of his best work is actually when he's not on the ball with his running and movement.

One recent example of this is his movement to draw away the defenders to give Eliasson space to score. Should be timestamped at correct point.

I'd say his movement is good and bad. He doesn't want the ball at his feet in some positions of the pitch it seems which is a bad part of his game as he runs out wide into a worse position.

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

That’s my opinion. Don’t think he’s good enough, impactful enough and has very little end product. That’s my opinion.

If another player had proven to be so inconsistent there is no way they would have such a stronghold on a starting place. Again, my opinion.

So, I will give my opinions on football on a football forum. You can insult me, my family, my work and profession and whatever else you like. You are about as effective in your insults as Andi Weimann is in being a striker for Bristol City. 

Good to have you back Robert. 

I can only imagine LJ sees his role and performances very differently....as do I.  He’s had 3/4 quieter games of late admittedly.

“Stealing a living“, prepare yourself for comments if you’re gonna throw that in there.....unless that’s why you put in there to provoke?

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I can only imagine LJ sees his role and performances very differently....as do I.  He’s had 3/4 quieter games of late admittedly.

“Stealing a living“, prepare yourself for comments if you’re gonna throw that in there.....unless that’s why you put in there to provoke?

Why should I prepare myself for comments targeting me personally and my family?

come on Dave you’re better than that 

5 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Why should I prepare myself for comments targeting me personally and my family?

come on Dave you’re better than that 

That’s not what I’m on about.  It’s provocative.

I think it’s massively disrespectful to use that term.  If he stood in the middle of the pitch, did no running, I still wouldn’t use that phrase.  But to use it for a model-pro is wrong.

You didn’t give us any reasons why you think like that.  He’s our top scorer in the league.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

I think it’s massively disrespectful to use that term.  If he stood in the middle of the pitch, did no running, I still wouldn’t use that phrase.  But to use it for a model-pro is wrong.

You didn’t give us any reasons why you think like that.  He’s our top scorer in the league.

He’s trolling Dave

As he only ever does

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I think beyond his running around he offers very little. He runs and points. For us to break our general transfer policy and wage structure to carry somebody who is largely ineffective seems an odd decision. The running around seems to cover up a lot of other failings in the eyes of many fans (all entitied to their opinions and you won’t see me insulting them or their family as a result). Scott Wagstaff used to run quite a lot. Maybe he’s the messiah too?

Archived