IGNORED

Weimann

Agard Days Night

10 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Havent you got anything better to do, than wind up randoms on the Internet ? Do you have anything better to do ? 

Pathetic for a grown man really. Like REALLY sad. 

Coming from you .........

The very poster who made homophobic insults from behind his keyboard 

Priceless

?

I will agree that this particular troll could be classified amongst other things as random.....

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Coming from you .........

The very poster who made homophobic insults from behind his keyboard 

Priceless

?

I will agree that this particular troll could be classified amongst other things as random.....

My advice : get a hobby rather than arguing with people on the internet. It’s not a good look for you. Enjoy your Sunday arguing with people (that you don’t know and mean nothing to you)

5 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

My advice : get a hobby rather than arguing with people on the internet. It’s not a good look for you. Enjoy your Sunday arguing with people (that you don’t know and mean nothing to you)

I’m fine thanks , don’t you concern yourself with me

Chilled watching the cricket and laughing here and to be totally honest what you think of my ‘look’ is of no interest , but thanks for your concern 

again I’ll take you back to that post ......of course.....from behind your keyboard 

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’m fine thanks , don’t you concern yourself with me

Chilled watching the cricket and laughing here

again I’ll take you back to that post ........from behind your keyboard 

19,000 posts in just 5 years? Do you ever leave home?

1 minute ago, RedLionLad said:

19,000 posts in just 5 years? Do you ever leave home?

I’ve got a mobile now ....amazing things....you can carry them around.........

And fwiw my main posting history was the long months I spent at my Fathers hospice but alll powers to you

Ps whilst you are quizzing me .........Any chance of answering the two simple questions I posed you yesterday whilst answering yours....

again I’ll take you back to that post ......of course.....from behind your keyboard 

Whatever mate. The fact you have filed other members posts for future reference only adds to the sadness. Probably got a spreadsheet somewhere right ? First tab - “people I don’t like”?

I’ve got a mobile now ....amazing things....you can carry them around.........

And fwiw my main posting history was the long months I spent at my Fathers hospice but alll powers to you

Still you amused Mr Championship Manager so that’s good?

Ps whilst you are quizzing me .........Any chance of answering the two simple questions I posed you yesterday whilst answering yours....

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Whatever mate. The fact you have filed other members posts for future reference only adds to the sadness. Probably got a spreadsheet somewhere right ? First tab - “people I don’t like”?

How else could he remember every comment made here?

3 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

I don't spend all day 'tracking' fellow City fans.

Each to their own I suppose

Don’t need to track ?

Its called eyes, Reading, memory

A revolutionary , left field concept , but you keep trying 

Meanwhile , waiting for a coherent answer from you or the op troll , the flask is getting cold....

?

Weimann, in my opinion, is over rated just because he runs around a lot. He is overdue being dropped and certainly should not have kept Wells out of the starting 11 against Brum (madness from LJ that). The great chance he had after 5 mins where he blazed over was typical of his shooting and not the first time he has hit hopelessly over from similar positions this season. 

All that said, to suggest he is "stealing a living" is completely OTT, he works hard that cannot be denied, he just isn't really that good. 

LJ loves him though, so I fully expect Fammy or Eliasson will be sacrificed v Derby in order to start Wells ?

4 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Not great on the ball, off the ball an absolute dream. Hope we see Palmer behind him and Wells a few times this season. 

The game has changed so much where every team needs a weimann. I am by far a fan of his but can see what he brings to the TEAM. Still find it baffling that someone tried to describe him as the best footballer at the club.

53 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Weimann, in my opinion, is over rated just because he runs around a lot. He is overdue being dropped and certainly should not have kept Wells out of the starting 11 against Brum (madness from LJ that). The great chance he had after 5 mins where he blazed over was typical of his shooting and not the first time he has hit hopelessly over from similar positions this season. 

All that said, to suggest he is "stealing a living" is completely OTT, he works hard that cannot be denied, he just isn't really that good. 

LJ loves him though, so I fully expect Fammy or Eliasson will be sacrificed v Derby in order to start Wells ?

That was a really tough chance imho. Chest and rising half volley. He’s not an instinctive or cool finisher, but some goals have been sublime. The far post volley v Sheffield Utd was as fine a volleyed, both feet off the deck finish as you’ll see.

Fam is no better, either. Afobe and Wells are a different level in terms of finishing.

Whether you believe in Weimann or not, at least ask yourself about styles of play and partners.  Ditto Fam, in balance, I don’t think we play a style that suited to him either!!  Eluded to earlier, Weimann looked different with Taylor and Afobe.

At the end of day, Lee picks the players and system, and don’t really suit either’s strengths!!!  

5 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Yeah I don't believe his goalscoring record is anything to be that positive about. He has played pretty much every minute, and most of them up front. Even when on the wing he is joining in attacks and running in the box a lot.

A goal every 315 minutes in all comps. Every 305 minutes in championship. It is not bad record but not great.

I disagree on the minutes per goal - I think we use different sources - but interestingly, Weimann apparently averages a goal every 2.3 shots on target - I think stats are well over-used in all aspects of life but I found that one as agreeable as a chunky Malbec - it suggests a decent strike rate for someone who is often asked to play out wide. I like Andi Weimann and I know I highlight his talents quite a lot, but he is a very good and a very intelligent footballer - the ones who say he just ‘runs around a lot’ aren’t really getting it ...

5 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

I’ll answer Dave’s post, as he has asked some good questions. It’s funny how he’s managed to do that without insults, wild claims or inciting trouble. He’s never had a ban has he?

With all due respect Agard, you mentioning ‘wild claims’ in respect of other posters is just laughable - your history on here includes a plethora of ‘wild claims’ - no point listing them all again, but you must admit, you have made up absolute rubbish on here regarding our players to gain attention and interest in your false assertions ...

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I disagree on the minutes per goal - I think we use different sources - but interestingly, Weimann apparently averages a goal every 2.3 shots on target - I think stats are well over-used in all aspects of life but I found that one as agreeable as a chunky Malbec - it suggests a decent strike rate for someone who is often asked to play out wide. I like Andi Weimann and I know I highlight his talents quite a lot, but he is a very good and a very intelligent footballer - the ones who say he just ‘runs around a lot’ aren’t really getting it ...

You can't disagree with the fact it's 305 minutes per league goal. That's surely fact.

Every 2.3 shots on target. How about all those that are off target?

I do not think shooting is one of his best attributes to be fair.

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I disagree on the minutes per goal - I think we use different sources - but interestingly, Weimann apparently averages a goal every 2.3 shots on target 

He probably does if you only measure 'shots on target' - I think the problem will be when looking at number of goals to total shots.

Personally I think the guy has to put up with playing out of position and piss poor service all season. He is the logical one to rest now, especially the way Fam is playing at the mo but to single him out for sole criticism is just a cheap shot.

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

With all due respect Agard, you mentioning ‘wild claims’ in respect of other posters is just laughable - your history on here includes a plethora of ‘wild claims’ - no point listing them all again, but you must admit, you have made up absolute rubbish on here regarding our players to gain attention and interest in your false assertions ...

I haven’t had my response yet ☹️☹️☹️

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

302 minutes per league goal - not much difference but it’s different ...

Yep you're right. 302 minutes per goal. Hopefully that improves and he scores against Derby. 

I just don't see him ever being much of a goalscorer. But hopefully he proves me wrong.

5 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yep you're right. 302 minutes per goal. Hopefully that improves and he scores against Derby. 

I just don't see him ever being much of a goalscorer. But hopefully he proves me wrong.

I don’t think he’s ever been a ‘main goalscorer’ as such - but next to one I think he offers loads! We’ll never know but I just kinda think the consistent triumvirate of Afobe, Weimann and Palmer would have seen us right up there! Weimann played in the right position is good for around 12 to 15 goals per season in my opinion. 

Put him next to a guy who’ll get 20+ and we would be laughing! We’ve got a diamond in Andi Weimann - a player who gives absolutely everything for our club in every game. Calls for him to be dropped are laughable in my opinion ...

Archived