IGNORED

Crowd vs Derby?

Loosey Boy

Think we may struggle to get 20k on Wednesday - looks like Derby will bring 7-800 & judging by the website, lots of tickets still left for us, particularly in the Dolman which is often a “barometer” as to the size of the crowd expected

Now’s the time to really back the boys, regardless of Friday’s performance/result

COYRs

I was thinking the same.  Crowds for midweek fixtures are generally lower and visiting supporters lower as people can't get away from work in time.

I will be there supporting the lads again though and hope the Birmingham performance has resulted in a few kicks up backsides and forced Lee to consider a bit of a tactical rethink.

Lack of steel and lack of height are difficult to overcome though as there seems to be little of it in the entire squad.  We need to be playing football again and keeping the ball on the ground I think. Weimann and Wells up front with Palmer behind them and Fam on the bench, I would suggest (not a criticism of Fam btw, just that we need to try something different).

My barometer for a good City crowd

Home - 20k+

Away South (of Bham) - 2k+

Away North (of Bham) - 1k+

Anything below is average and Anything above is good.

We will have a good crowd v Derby

Leeds will be a good crowd

Millwall we have been given 1435 hope we get another 600 to 2k, sold 400 so far

Huddersfield given 1076, 97 sold so far another 903 needed for a good crowd

2 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

My barometer for a good City crowd

Home - 20k+

Away South (of Bham) - 2k+

Away North (of Bham) - 1k+

Anything below is average and Anything above is good.

We will have a good crowd v Derby

Leeds will be a good crowd

Millwall we have been given 1435 hope we get another 600 to 2k, sold 400 so far

Huddersfield given 1076, 97 sold so far another 903 needed for a good crowd

:) statto

5 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Think we may struggle to get 20k on Wednesday - looks like Derby will bring 7-800 & judging by the website, lots of tickets still left for us, particularly in the Dolman which is often a “barometer” as to the size of the crowd expected

Now’s the time to really back the boys, regardless of Friday’s performance/result

COYRs

We’ve given Derby 7k tickets?!

I think the Wayne Rooney factor will put a few on the crowd but being on Sky will probably take a few off, 19500 would be my guess and after Friday I'm going to give it a miss even tho I have a ST. I can cope with sh.t football if we win but not sh.t football and getting beat.

Archived