IGNORED

OTIB trolls

Judda

45 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

What I see is a number of posters being accused of being trolls when the accusers simply don't like or disagree with what they are saying.  For every (so called) troll, there seems to be a dozen snowflakes.

God yes!...It often goes like this....Snowflake poster makes statement in post....other poster disagrees....snowflake poster defends his right to freedom of speech....other poster says yes you have the right to say what you like, however I have the right to respond if I disagree that is how freedom of speech works. Cue sulking!

Or how about this...Poster makes statement, often defending or criticizing LJ, snowflake poster attacks said poster often with abuse, such as whopper or knob etc, thread descends into name calling for about 40 posts while various snowflakes desperately try to be the one with the last word...

Or my personal fave...Poster gets abusive or makes unsubstantiated statements, other poster/s take the piss out of original poster who gets angry....thread descends into piss taking of someone who thoroughly deserves it!

Plus various other variations on a theme.

35 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

God yes!...It often goes like this....Snowflake poster makes statement in post....other poster disagrees....snowflake poster defends his right to freedom of speech....other poster says yes you have the right to say what you like, however I have the right to respond if I disagree that is how freedom of speech works. Cue sulking!

Or how about this...Poster makes statement, often defending or criticizing LJ, snowflake poster attacks said poster often with abuse, such as whopper or knob etc, thread descends into name calling for about 40 posts while various snowflakes desperately try to be the one with the last word...

Or my personal fave...Poster gets abusive or makes unsubstantiated statements, other poster/s take the piss out of original poster who gets angry....thread descends into piss taking of someone who thoroughly deserves it!

Plus various other variations on a theme.

Nailed it!

On 09/02/2020 at 16:28, Robbored said:

Well.......I’ve been accused numerous times of being a troll.......:dunno:
I do challenge others posts but to me questioning other opinions is what forums are about.

I don't consider you a troll; I have certainly never accused you of same.

I believe you bullshit (frequently), e.g. your constant complaints about tannoy announcements in the Dolman (and then failing to meet the man who wanted to discuss the problem with you as you were still in the bar ?); claiming not to care about past players; not believing anything until it is on the official site;   and, worst of all,  finding yourself 'accidentally' on the Transfer Forum Thread ?.

You often post like a complete arsehole, but you are not alone in this, and I daresay I have been guilty of same on occasions.

Nevertheless, if I thought you were completely tiresome, as some claim, I would have blocked you - which I obviously haven't. 

6 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I believe you bullshit (frequently), e.g. your constant complaints about tannoy announcements in the Dolman (and then failing to meet the man who wanted to discuss the problem with you as you were still in the bar ?); claiming not to care about past players; not believing anything until it is on the official site;   and, worst of all,  finding yourself 'accidentally' on the Transfer Forum Thread ?.

You often post like a complete arsehole, but you are not alone in this, and I daresay I have been guilty of same on occasions.

Nevertheless, if I thought you were completely tiresome, as some claim, I would have blocked you - which I obviously haven't. 

Why.........thanks Phil......that’s the nicest set of compliments I’ve received on here..............:sad26:

The main football chat is fine I reckon. All pretty balanced. Johnson is a bit of a marmite manager so that makes for some entertaining spats. Non football chat is mostly ok, lots of tounge in cheek banter.

The politics sub forum however! Now that's a strange cliquey place. Whenever I delve in there a classic Ian Dury tune springs to mind. 

On 10/02/2020 at 16:53, PHILINFRANCE said:

If anything the people who call @Robbored out all the time are the tiresome ones for me.

On numerous occasions Robbored has made very valid points only to be shut down as a 'troll' simply because they dont agree and dont have a sufficient argument.

It's something that lessens my enjoyment on here as it's usually the same posters complaining, it's almost like they enjoy it.

18 hours ago, bissellredhead said:

If anything the people who call @Robbored out all the time are the tiresome ones for me.

On numerous occasions Robbored has made very valid points only to be shut down as a 'troll' simply because they dont agree and dont have a sufficient argument.

It's something that lessens my enjoyment on here as it's usually the same posters complaining, it's almost like they enjoy it.

Hope Robbo has treated you today Mrs Robbered ?

Archived