IGNORED

City v West Brom SOLD OUT for west Brom fans

Never to the dark side

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Great away following will add to the atmosphere.  Why we can't let them have the whole away  end is still a bit of a mystery to me.  I really hate seeing empty seats and the fact that we are denying ourselves valuable revenue.

Didn't we do that Vs Wolves once and they completely dominated the sound/crowd? Or is my memory making that up 

18 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Didn't we do that Vs Wolves once and they completely dominated the sound/crowd? Or is my memory making that up 

Which year are you thinking of? Wolves are a side we've played often in recent years in Cup or League...

Think it was a pretty good atmosphere overall in the 2017 crucial game where we threw it away- the top of the table clash when we were in huge form, by overall I mean not just involving Wolves but no doubt it helped them having 3.6k in there that evening. Who knows how things may have panned out with a home win though...maybe that was the difference!

22 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Great away following will add to the atmosphere.  Why we can't let them have the whole away  end is still a bit of a mystery to me.  I really hate seeing empty seats and the fact that we are denying ourselves valuable revenue.

A further 675 just released, bringing WBA's allocation to 'just shy of 3,000'.

22 hours ago, Laner said:

Allow as many away fans as we can. Create an atmosphere that feels like an away game. On current form this will give us more chance of winning! ?

Good thinking..!

Give them the Dolman, Lansdown & South Stand..! 
Put us in the Away dressing room...!

Just thinking about those west brom followers who MIGHT have bought in the home section.

Decision to be made whether they try and get a refund,but stlill trying to get some of the 675 new ticket allocation

sale period

season ticket card holders can purchase NOW

and "members"  can purchase from Valentines day

general sale if it gets that far from tuesday 18 february

Archived