IGNORED

Dele Alli apology

Judda

I remember when text messaging was first introduced I thought ‘aye, aye, this is gonna get people into trouble...’ and now the rise and rise of social media has multiplied that by a zillion ...

I used to manage teams of social media writers in eleven countries and my advice was simple, “if in doubt, don’t..” - it’s quite easy really, can’t believe people with prominent public profiles get caught out so many times, they’re just really stupid when it comes to this stuff ...

These are young lads ffs. Sometimes banter does go over the top and goes over a line. We have all been there. The difference now is it’s out there immediately with social media and it can effect players. All this shit he does with his hands too - just play the ******* game. Talented boy pissing around. Makes me sad

If I was an owner of a club I’d have it in the contract that players social media was monitored and private

20 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

If I was an owner of a club I’d have it in the contract that players social media was monitored and private

Social Media is monitored by the World, and generally judged by the offended (and who doesn't care about the context of the content) - who then want the person making the joke/offence/statement never to work again, apologise to the World where hardly anyone was offended in the first place, and lose everything they have ever had..

I am talking Social Media in general and not any specific post.

I hope sooner or later that some of these people just turn around and just say after "it was a joke and I refuse flatly to apologise for it, if anyone is offended by it then that isn't my fault".

The ones who do apologise because they are told to just look so pathetic, and it is so obvious that they aren't apologetic in the first place.

Archived