IGNORED

Is Lez ready?

Hampshire Red

After a subtle approach to criticising the team we support (why was Wells on the bench? Post)  I wonder if Lez knows tomorrow's team yet? 

You watch. If we don't win, Lez will pick a sub, any sub, watch my eyes, any sub and then try another sidewinder at Lee Johnson. If you want to see our proven success, go to away matches. If you don't know why only 11 players can start then read the rule book. If you don't like Weimann, and prefer a bloke you've probably seen twice in your life then Foxtrot Oscar and support another club:or at least add something positive to this Forum.

Lez, What would be your starting 10 (plus Wells) be for tomorrow AND please justify your subs. Then you start to have some credibility rather than just coming on here after a defeat, which fortunately for all concerned isn't that often!! 

• Admin
34 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Detective by trade. Absolutely not the foggiest what’s going on here. 

image.png

Cracked it.

Though on the basis that it received 31 likes I would guess the OP isn't alone with those opinions

But PLEASE remember "Attack the post, NOT the poster" !

More people have been given the red card from this site recently let's not lose anymore, at the end of the day we ARE all City supporters?

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

image.png

Cracked it.

Though on the basis that it received 31 likes I would guess the OP isn't alone with those opinions

But PLEASE remember "Attack the post, NOT the poster" !

More people have been given the red card from this site recently let's not lose anymore, at the end of the day we ARE all City supporters?

Yeh, found that too!

I think the OP used to quite like @woodsy who’s now changed his name to an non taggable name! Perhaps he’s got a new friend now!

• Admin
36 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I honestly started reading this wondering if Lez was a new nickname for Lee Johnson and trying to work out why on Earth why. And then Lee Johnson got mentioned too and I realised I had no idea what was going on.

Ditto my original thoughts

2 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

After a subtle approach to criticising the team we support (why was Wells on the bench? Post)  I wonder if Lez knows tomorrow's team yet? 

You watch. If we don't win, Lez will pick a sub, any sub, watch my eyes, any sub and then try another sidewinder at Lee Johnson. If you want to see our proven success, go to away matches. If you don't know why only 11 players can start then read the rule book. If you don't like Weimann, and prefer a bloke you've probably seen twice in your life then Foxtrot Oscar and support another club:or at least add something positive to this Forum.

Lez, What would be your starting 10 (plus Wells) be for tomorrow AND please justify your subs. Then you start to have some credibility rather than just coming on here after a defeat, which fortunately for all concerned isn't that often!! 

Seems it's not just me whose slightly confused by this post.

11 minutes ago, Lez said:

Seems it's not just me whose slightly confused by this post.

Have you justified your subs yet?

I'm not 100% clear whether you are being asked

a) Who you think should be on the bench tonight and why

b) Why you think the subscription price you charge is reasonable

c) Why, when you went submarine shopping last week, you picked the two that you chose

d) What you order in Subway and the reasons for it.

But, if you could answer any one of the above questions, that would be massively appreciated.

Archived