IGNORED

Nahki Wells interview on OS

Lanterne Rouge

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

He comes across as very articulate and thoughtful. I imagine given the prominence of the interview he`s nailed on to start tomorrow.

We have to give him a run at some point otherwise why sign him ? This lack of match fitness malarky is just crap as he started often enough for QPR.

Fully expect him to start. Wouldn’t surprise me if he comes in for Fam. LJ obviously rates Andi highly and his energy levels.

Something like this...

Smith    Henriksen 

Eliasson                                     Paterson

Weimann

Wells

I’d rather have Palmer in there but I can’t see that one happening. It’s also harsh on Fam but I don’t remember Afobe playing much with him earlier in the season? 

It was usually Andi/Benik and I can see a similar partnership forming with Nahki.

I think there'll be a curveball with maybe Eliasson out/in a different position to get Benkovic in the team and back to 3-5-2. Maybe something like;

Bentley

Benkovic - Williams- Baker 

Hunt/Pereira - Nagy/Massengo - Smith - Dasilva/Eliasson

Palmer/Eliasson/Paterson

Diedhiou - Wells

Weimann has been so out of form recently and Diedhiou much better, you'd think it'd have to be Weimann out for Wells... Probably too early for Henriksen to come in.

20 hours ago, phantom said:

A club of our stature simply doesn't spend that kind of money on a player to have him on the bench....

Before now there was an arguement why he wasn't starting, but not now! 

You'd think so.

How does that explain Kasey Palmer? He's done plenty of bench warming for what we paid. Plenty. 

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

You'd think so.

How does that explain Kasey Palmer? He's done plenty of bench warming for what we paid. Plenty. 

Yeah inwas thinking that about palmer, it was almost as if we spent millions on him without a clue how to play him but with a view to making a profit on him in a year or 2 when he gets sold.

1 hour ago, Simon bristol said:

Yeah inwas thinking that about palmer, it was almost as if we spent millions on him without a clue how to play him but with a view to making a profit on him in a year or 2 when he gets sold.

I’d also question why Palmer signed for us in the first place as he didn’t get masses of game time when he was here on loan

Archived