IGNORED

City v derby on sky

DANWRENBCFC4LIFE

41 minutes ago, DANWRENBCFC4LIFE said:

Thanks 

It's NOT on the red button, sky action 407 only......sorry!

I was in the same boat but rang sky yesterday and bollocked them.... Long story short they upgraded my pkg for free in exchange for me committing to another 18 months. Might be too late to do this now as they said it takes 4-6 hours to update. Option 2 = add sky action £4 month and cancel immediately so game costs £4.    Option 3 buy 1 day Now tv sky sports pass for £9.99 .

Other than that there will be a stream somewhere as it's being broadcast by. Sky

Hope this helps 

Edit or bctv (if it works)

42 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Our performances at home lately look better in SD than HD anyway.  In fact black and white would probably be an improvement.

Just hope there’s no slow motion action replay’s,we’re slow enough as it is.

6 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Anyone know whether it’s available for those living abroad?

Should be, it is here is USA. But I can't be sure as I'm not sure where you are. Basically it's available in all regions on Robins TV unless it is due to be on TV on your region - as that sold TV package takes precedent over the Robins/ifollow deals. 

On Now tv, sports; if you have now tv you can sign up for a day, under £10, straight away, for all sports channels or a week or month; signed for a month then cancel after a few days; they then offer discounts as you try to cancel on £14.99 month now I`m payingfor all sky sports channels

1 minute ago, Sir Geoff said:

These two commentators are paid up members of the Wayne Rooney, Derby County fan club. So cringey.May have to turn the sound off second half.

did that after 2 minutes

Archived