IGNORED

Paterson

Lez

I'm really pleased we have him back. We all know that he can be very inconsistent but in the games I've seen him since return he offers us something different.

He is a goal scoring threat and gets into great positions....far better than Palmer at this. He also similar to Palmer is a real creative spark which is something we always need.

We aren't going to get many goals from Smith nagy and massengo.....and neither diedhiou or weimann are natural goalscorers.....so to have someone back who can make a big impact for us is like a new signing.

Good work Jamie and keep it up carry on as you are could easily get 7-10 goals this season IMO and what a return that would be.

12 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

What is it about Fam you don't like. If you went to more games, especially away you'd see why City fans live him, adore him, idilize him, sing songs about him - as we do with Lj. 

Your posts on  here are totally unrepresentative of City fans and suggest you don't like the team we support? 

You have a very unhealthy fascination with me.

15 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

What is it about Fam you don't like. If you went to more games, especially away you'd see why City fans live him, adore him, idilize him, sing songs about him - as we do with Lj. 

Your posts on  here are totally unrepresentative of City fans and suggest you don't like the team we support? 

What have they said that isn't true? Fam has been outstanding recently and again today but he isn't a natural goalscorer.

Another double scalp for Super Lee. 

We were excellent value in both games and no wonder all Derby fans are envious. Their captain Keogh affair, poor results at home and away an now a joker called Rooney. What a shambles their forum must be tonight whereas OTiB is all smiles again with the best form and team in the land. 

Archived