IGNORED

David Beckham at Ashton Gate

Dollymarie

18 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Apparently David Beckham is here tonight. My sister lives in Clevedon and this was posted on the FB page earlier. When asked he said he was coming to watch Rooney play. 

C167823C-B00A-4ADD-BBF8-1F82143649A6.jpeg

Never mind meeting Beckham. Nick Wilson has now achieved his closet dream - being pictured in a OTIB thread ?

See I knows Nick well. He’s been in his closet for far too long. Despite naming his boy after BRFC’s finest ever manager ? I’ve always suspected he’d prefer to watch his football in BS3.....

So welcome Mr Wilson. You’re now one of us. Beckham who.......

9 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Never mind meeting Beckham. Nick Wilson has now achieved his closet dream - being pictured in a OTIB thread ?

See I knows Nick well. He’s been in his closet for far too long. Despite naming his boy after BRFC’s finest ever manager ? I’ve always suspected he’d prefer to watch his football in BS3.....

So welcome Mr Wilson. You’re now one of us. Beckham who.......

Aha, thought I vaguely recollected Nick’s name and face.  Your working connection joins the dots!!

On 12/02/2020 at 21:24, Hampshire Red said:

Don't think Beckham could teach Lj anything as a coach, do you? 

I'm sure DB could offer a coaching lesson based on his international career alone.

He could call the lesson, How To Stay Focused For 90 minutes And Not Get Sent Off In A Very Important Match, (especially when lying on the ground)?

7 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

I'm sure DB could offer a coaching lesson based on his international career alone.

He could call the lesson, How To Stay Focused For 90 minutes And Not Get Sent Off In A Very Important Match, (especially when lying on the ground)?

Wayne Rooney did that training course just before the Portugal game ?

8 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Although it was petulant and, I suppose, by the letter of the law it warranted a red card, it was such a weak flick of his foot backwards and I've seen many deliberate kicks of far greater power, go totally unpunished since. Massengo received a deliberate kick against Barnsley away and the player wasn't even spoken to. It was a nasty kick at his legs with no attempt whatsoever to get the ball.

It's the same with high kicks near the head. Freeman was rightly sent off v Brentford in our first home game back in the Championship for a kick that was very close to the player's face, yet I am seeing kicks like that and some even higher just receiving a word from the ref now. Pretty sure I seen one from either WBA or Leeds last weekend and it just received a ticking off, yet it looked just as bad, if not worse than the Freeman one.

Archived