IGNORED

Benkovic

Kid in the Riot

3 hours ago, TomF said:

Possibly both he got pulled wide. Both goals unmarked player in 6 yard box 

3 hours ago, Lez said:

Korey Smith. Benkovic followed his man leaving a big gap which Smith would have filled.....if he had tracked the runner.

I heard Ian Gay on BBCRB blame him for both.

I only quickly watched them back:

Goal 1:  Waghorn is actually William’s man, but he reverses his run and Benkovic stays on Martin....which then makes it look like Benkovic is marking the same player as Williams.  You either blame them both for not passing-on properly (comms?)or you give Waghorn the credit for great movement

Goal 2:  it wasn’t Rowe (25) trying to cover both a shot and a cross and ultimately doing neither.  Sometimes you just hope the crosser shoots at the keeper or messes up the cross.  I’m not sure where Benkovic was...Henriksen was trying to get back to block the cross.

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I heard Ian Gay on BBCRB blame him for both.

I only quickly watched them back:

Goal 1:  Waghorn is actually William’s man, but he reverses his run and Benkovic stays on Martin....which then makes it look like Benkovic is marking the same player as Williams.  You either blame them both for not passing-on properly (comms?)or you give Waghorn the credit for great movement

Goal 2:  it wasn’t Rowe (25) trying to cover both a shot and a cross and ultimately doing neither.  Sometimes you just hope the crosser shoots at the keeper or messes up the cross.  I’m not sure where Benkovic was...Henriksen was trying to get back to block the cross.

I may be wrong but didn't the second goal come from a quick breakaway from our free kick on the edge of the area so I think he was in their box. At the time I thought it was Henriksens fault as he played a lazy ball in the box without looking which went straight to their man, which started the attack. (A bit like Birminghams first goal on Friday when Hunt done the same thing when we had man committed forward)

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

I may be wrong but didn't the second goal come from a quick breakaway from our free kick on the edge of the area so I think he was in their box. At the time I thought it was Henriksens fault as he played a lazy ball in the box without looking which went straight to their man, which started the attack. (A bit like Birminghams first goal on Friday when Hunt done the same thing when we had man committed forward)

Elliasson was naive for the second goal. If he brings the man down and takes the yellow card , they don’t score . 

Archived