IGNORED

2 Massive Games

Sparkz 76

Leeds Away and West Brom at home. These two games could define our season. I feel we need to win one at least to stay in touch and Birmingham game aside we’re more in form then both of them put together. Time to stand up Lads and show your mettle and prove we really belong in top six. Game on. 

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yeh. You’d have to be very happy with 3. I watched Leeds last night though and they looks miles better than us!

Agree, but...we are their worst nightmare: a team that are resilient on the back foot, with enough technical ability to be a serious threat on the break. Plus add set piece danger to that concoction. Not what Leeds want.

38 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Leeds Away and West Brom at home. These two games could define our season. I feel we need to win one at least to stay in touch and Birmingham game aside we’re more in form then both of them put together. Time to stand up Lads and show your mettle and prove we really belong in top six. Game on. 

Nothing is won or lost February so even if City lose both games there’ll still enough games left to recover.

If I was offered 3 points now for the next two games I’d bite their hand off.

33 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yeh. You’d have to be very happy with 3. I watched Leeds last night though and they looks miles better than us!

They looked miles better than us on the first day of the season and here we are after 32 games within three points of them and the opportunity to go level on points with them.

What a numpty you are.

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I can't. That'd be 4 Championship match predictions correct from 4. Defo worth a punt, but not happening.

Oh ye of little faith.

Think I was the esteemed gent who predicted 12 out of 15 points from the previous 5 games, and yet was laughed out of town;

However, for what it’s worth I agree with you on this occasion I wouldn’t put money on this prediction ?

1 minute ago, reformed_red said:

Oh ye of little faith.

Think I was the esteemed gent who predicted 12 out of 15 points from the previous 5 games, and yet was laughed out of town;

However, for what it’s worth I agree with you on this occasion I wouldn’t put money on this prediction ?

Too late. You have convinced me and I've been on BetFred already  :laugh:

I hope we don't go unchanged though! Well Korey might be out but you know what I mean!

442 with Eliasson and Pato on wings. Bit open for Leeds away imo.

I'm thinking can we press them into mistakes at the back? Do we bring Fam out for this one?

Intersting to see what LJ goes with.

23 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

They looked miles better than us on the first day of the season and here we are after 32 games within three points of them and the opportunity to go level on points with them.

What a numpty you are.

You made your point, was the numpty necessary?

31 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I hope we don't go unchanged though! Well Korey might be out but you know what I mean!

I'm thinking can we press them into mistakes at the back? Do we bring Fam out for this one?

Wiemann in for elliasson for me at Leeds . Gives us more solidity 

6 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Would definitely say three at the back for this one...

And would start with 'Big Dave on the bench with Palmer in the hole(so to say)behind Wells...

Just hope he has the courage to go with Fam and Wells up top, but fear he may drop one of them due to "tiredness" and try and hold Leeds for a point; which will be a mistake and we will end up with nothing. ?

For me, the major thing for these two games is that we compete. We got badly outclassed at home to Leeds and away to West Brom and, if we do end up in the play-offs, we need to avoid having any sort of psychological block against the promotion frontrunners. Six points would be incredible, four would be great, three would be very decent, one or two would be okay and zero would be recoverable from but I really hope we can put in performances that the team and fans can be happy with.

7 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

That may well be true, in fact it is true.

But forget that because some clueless, numpty on a football forum said Leeds are "miles" better than us  ?

I'd say that Tottenham are miles better than Sheffield United,  but that one team is performing above their level and one is massively underachieving. 

Archived