Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Recommended Posts

Leeds Away and West Brom at home. These two games could define our season. I feel we need to win one at least to stay in touch and Birmingham game aside we’re more in form then both of them put together. Time to stand up Lads and show your mettle and prove we really belong in top six. Game on. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yeh. You’d have to be very happy with 3. I watched Leeds last night though and they looks miles better than us!

Agree, but...we are their worst nightmare: a team that are resilient on the back foot, with enough technical ability to be a serious threat on the break. Plus add set piece danger to that concoction. Not what Leeds want.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Leeds Away and West Brom at home. These two games could define our season. I feel we need to win one at least to stay in touch and Birmingham game aside we’re more in form then both of them put together. Time to stand up Lads and show your mettle and prove we really belong in top six. Game on. 

Nothing is won or lost February so even if City lose both games there’ll still enough games left to recover.

If I was offered 3 points now for the next two games I’d bite their hand off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yeh. You’d have to be very happy with 3. I watched Leeds last night though and they looks miles better than us!

They looked miles better than us on the first day of the season and here we are after 32 games within three points of them and the opportunity to go level on points with them.

What a numpty you are.

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

They looked miles better than us on the first day of the season and here we are after 32 games within three points of them and the opportunity to go level on points with them.

What a numpty you are.

Same points as them since that game as well

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, reformed_red said:

I can see us beating Leeds and West Brom.....then losing to Huddersfield and Millwall 🥺

I can't. That'd be 4 Championship match predictions correct from 4. Defo worth a punt, but not happening.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I can't. That'd be 4 Championship match predictions correct from 4. Defo worth a punt, but not happening.

Oh ye of little faith.

Think I was the esteemed gent who predicted 12 out of 15 points from the previous 5 games, and yet was laughed out of town;

However, for what it’s worth I agree with you on this occasion I wouldn’t put money on this prediction 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, reformed_red said:

Oh ye of little faith.

Think I was the esteemed gent who predicted 12 out of 15 points from the previous 5 games, and yet was laughed out of town;

However, for what it’s worth I agree with you on this occasion I wouldn’t put money on this prediction 🤣

Too late. You have convinced me and I've been on BetFred already  :laugh:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope we don't go unchanged though! Well Korey might be out but you know what I mean!

442 with Eliasson and Pato on wings. Bit open for Leeds away imo.

I'm thinking can we press them into mistakes at the back? Do we bring Fam out for this one?

Intersting to see what LJ goes with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

They looked miles better than us on the first day of the season and here we are after 32 games within three points of them and the opportunity to go level on points with them.

What a numpty you are.

You made your point, was the numpty necessary?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I hope we don't go unchanged though! Well Korey might be out but you know what I mean!

442 with Eliasson and Pato on wings. Bit open for Leeds away imo.

I'm thinking can we press them into mistakes at the back? Do we bring Fam out for this one?

Intersting to see what LJ goes with.

Wiemann in for elliasson for me at Leeds . Gives us more solidity 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Out of his pie crust said:

Would we take 6 points from next 4 games if offered?

No , I’d want at least 8 if not 10 our match day squad is the strongest in this league and our players have to believe their good enough 

COYR 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JonDolman said:

I hope we don't go unchanged though! Well Korey might be out but you know what I mean!

442 with Eliasson and Pato on wings. Bit open for Leeds away imo.

I'm thinking can we press them into mistakes at the back? Do we bring Fam out for this one?

Intersting to see what LJ goes with.

Would definitely say three at the back for this one...

And would start with 'Big Dave on the bench with Palmer in the hole(so to say)behind Wells...

Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, the major thing for these two games is that we compete. We got badly outclassed at home to Leeds and away to West Brom and, if we do end up in the play-offs, we need to avoid having any sort of psychological block against the promotion frontrunners. Six points would be incredible, four would be great, three would be very decent, one or two would be okay and zero would be recoverable from but I really hope we can put in performances that the team and fans can be happy with.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

That may well be true, in fact it is true.

But forget that because some clueless, numpty on a football forum said Leeds are "miles" better than us  🤣

I'd say that Tottenham are miles better than Sheffield United,  but that one team is performing above their level and one is massively underachieving. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...