IGNORED

I would personally....

Knighty

On Saturday keep same team formation n swap

smith for massengo (plays better away from home).

paterson for Callum ( unpopular I know but maybe a rest would do him well with all games coming up n believe Callum offers protection)

if Kalas fit surely for Williams? 

last one probably won’t happen but will we ditch 2 up front now?

think Weimann should get used to bench as offers nothing and I could argue will we see again barring long term injuries ?

5 minutes ago, Knighty said:

paterson for Callum ( unpopular I know but maybe a rest would do him well with all games coming up n believe Callum offers protection)

think Weimann should get used to bench as offers nothing and I could argue will we see again barring long term injuries ?

Smith for Nagy or Rowe not massengo . He’s showed he’s out of his depth a bit at the moment. He’ll come good but he’s only a kid. Away at elland  Rd is not the game to put him in imo 

13 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Smith for Nagy or Rowe not massengo . He’s showed he’s out of his depth a bit at the moment. He’ll come good but he’s only a kid. Away at elland  Rd is not the game to put him in imo 

Rowe would be my choice I think. Adam is likely to get a bit bullied and our Tommy is pretty good at the shithousing stuff. A few digs at Phillips to provoke a reaction wouldn`t hurt.

17 hours ago, Knighty said:

A split durex offers more protection that COD does.

Good job you are not our manager - you're giving so many reasons to be slaughtered by this unbalanced forum if we don't win well at Elland Road:

Tinkerer.

Changing the CBs again amidst the best form in the division 

Pato scored more in a few weeks than CoD in 2yrs

Anyway, of course your opinion is interesting, just pleased you don't make the calls!! 

I spoke with Kalas last night.  He’s fit, raring to go, but both he and the club are conscious that they’d rather have him play 10 tip-top games than 15 struggling to get up to speed, when there are options.  He has a great sense of humour.  I asked him jokingly whether he’d rather be out on the pitch than commentating.  His smiling reply was - I love commentating and telling the viewers how good the player playing in my position is doing and describing his goal.  ???

Top bloke. ??????

Wiemann for Eliasson

Callum for Paterson

Perreira for Hunt

Rowe for Korey (if any niggling injury)

This will firm us up and hopefully avoid the problems seen against Derby - Leeds would have destroyed us.

I know this is a very defensive side but I think we can get something on the break as we have many times away this season.

We have the sort of striker now who can convert even if he only gets 1 or 2 half chances - more than happy to set up not to lose for this one.

The longer we are 0-0 the more frustrated the fans and players will get and we can pounce on that. Win or draw ugly but don’t lose; particularly not a drubbing !!

23 hours ago, Knighty said:

You're right.  The team doesn't need it's 2 leaders.  Drop the pair of them..

10 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Good job you are not our manager - you're giving so many reasons to be slaughtered by this unbalanced forum if we don't win well at Elland Road:

Tinkerer.

Changing the CBs again amidst the best form in the division 

Pato scored more in a few weeks than CoD in 2yrs

Anyway, of course your opinion is interesting, just pleased you don't make the calls!! 

Its clear to see....Williams too slow/immobile especially v sides that attack with pace..

Would not be playing Williams ahead of Kalas,,Baker or Benkovic......in fact would go these as a three v Leeds if all fit.

33 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Defo needs Baker to play. Really really unlucky is Nathan. He's defended like a titan, especially away from home. Has to play at Leeds. 

I thought Benkovic in was the right move. Looks far classier but also dominant and decent pace.

Archived