IGNORED

Ashton Gate - Arena

Bristol Rob

3 hours ago, pillred said:

Why don't you just park on the corner of the street near the ground like you always do.

Delayed response , Have you been on holiday for a few weeks or your one of those orrible little trolls that go back through everything ever posted and use it as a pathetic excuse for a cheap shot? If its the first i hope u had a wonderful holiday ??

24 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Delayed response , Have you been on holiday for a few weeks or your one of those orrible little trolls that go back through everything ever posted and use it as a pathetic excuse for a cheap shot? If its the first i hope u had a wonderful holiday ??

For gods sake give it a rest, it was a golden opportunity to take the p*ss and I couldn't let it pass, you were almost setting yourself up, feel free to go back over any of my posts to use against me I unlike you have a sense of humour.

12 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I note you don't say what event you were at. So I am going to say you were at Take That, because you're their biggest fan, and any attempt to deny it, or claims that you were at either of the other events will just go to confirm that you LOVE Take That even more that my original accusation.

So, long story short. You love Take That. No returns. You also love Cardiff too. 

I'm Gary Barlow, of course I was at the Take That gig.

It wouldn't have been much good without me.

And yes, I love Cardiff too. Because I'm Gary Barlow and I make an enormous amount of money playing a piano to thousands of middle aged Welsh women. That's me, Gary Barlow at the Take That concert in the city of Cardiff that I love.

You got me there.

#rumbled

Archived