IGNORED

Is it ok to celebrate?

Hello Dave

5 minutes ago, Hello Dave said:

Got hospitality at Leeds on Saturday, is it the done thing to jump around , fist pumping if we score? Or is polite applause the way forward? Had hospitality away before, but we’ve never scored! I’ll be bollocksed, so just wanted to know what the etiquette is?

If we score I suggest you run to the Leeds fans and "take" the home end. 

2 minutes ago, Laner said:

Also remember after the game you'll be back in hospitality with the home fans. 

On a few occasions I've witnessed it 'kick-off' after matches once everyone is back at their tables.

I suppose the alternative is, play up **** just before kick off and get chucked into the away end!

46 minutes ago, Hello Dave said:

Got hospitality at Leeds on Saturday, is it the done thing to jump around , fist pumping if we score? Or is polite applause the way forward? Had hospitality away before, but we’ve never scored! I’ll be bollocksed, so just wanted to know what the etiquette is?

This doesn't fill me with confidence for Saturday.

Our record against Leeds is horrific, a win or draw up there rarer than hens' teeth - so rare, one of those wins made the front page of the national newspapers - so good luck with enjoying your day!

(For the stattos - it's 4 wins and 3 draws in 21 attempts)

Just surge into the Leeds lot, with fists flailing and boots flying. Ram some prawn sandwiches and canapes in their faces, smash the place up and holler at the top of your voice "I'm a nutter, I am. Who wants it?"

We'll then send you a "Get Well Soon" card when you're admitted to Leeds Royal Infirmary.

Compared too this, the polite applause option seems boring and much too Modern Football.

Although your career and prospects will be over, you'll be a legend (even if it's for all the wrong reasons).

Career or notoriety?

You decide!

40 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Just surge into the Leeds lot, with fists flailing and boots flying. Ram some prawn sandwiches and canapes in their faces, smash the place up and holler at the top of your voice "I'm a nutter, I am. Who wants it?"

We'll then send you a "Get Well Soon" card when you're admitted to Leeds Royal Infirmary.

Compared too this, the polite applause option seems boring and much too Modern Football.

Although your career and prospects will be over, you'll be a legend (even if it's for all the wrong reasons).

Career or notoriety?

You decide!

You sir, talk a lot of sense!!

5 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

If we score I suggest you run to the Leeds fans and "take" the home end. 

Years ago - back in the 70s - we got a thrilling 3-3 draw at Preston. After the coach dropped us off at the Center I was waiting for the bus home, describing the game to another kid at the bus stop. All he was concerned about was whether we had taken their end. I had to explain that 'taking ends' was not really my thing. 

Archived