IGNORED

Hummel kits from next season

CyderInACan

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I think that would be Hummel's only Rugby Union shirt, if true.

They are pretty big in Europe - and in sports like handball and volleyball - but the UK clubs that have their wear are pretty small fry. We'll be their biggest contract bar Rangers.

Looks like there are hummel everton shirts for next season too

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I’m hearing lots of other clubs have had kit delivery issues with them, Sheff Weds is a big name but also Forest Green who cancelled their contract with them.

I think Forest Green eventually cancelled the contract due to failure to deliver on the part of Hummel. And then Dale Vince turned all Hummel advertising boards in the ground upside down.

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

On a related note, I wonder if this will still mean a free shirt for U12s? Possibly slightly greater cost up front of stock for the club and it’s whether the benefit will financially stack up*

*Even if it doesn’t, they should keep it

Would be disappointing to see them shelve this TBH - although as Jon Lansdown points out, Hummel "share our values" (phew eh @SuperDziek) so I would hope those are real actual values and not just a baseless corporate soundbite 

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

I think that would be Hummel's only Rugby Union shirt, if true.

They are pretty big in Europe - and in sports like handball and volleyball - but the UK clubs that have their wear are pretty small fry. We'll be their biggest contract bar Rangers.

Ah you misunderstand sir - I was replying to the comment that it was a shame Umbro weren’t involved - Umbro are doing the egg chasers kit.

And so it seems the Bristol Sport kit empire dream has died

Archived