IGNORED

Hummel kits from next season

CyderInACan

On 13/02/2020 at 19:41, Ronnie Sinclair said:

I haven't bought a replica shirt for about ten years (when we still were supplied by Adidas) - but can we have one of these beauts as a training top please?

Image result for hummel tracksuit top red

The badge is not right though is it? So it's a no.

On 14/02/2020 at 14:28, Badger08 said:

https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/replica-kits/home-kit/

Looks at the prices of these shirts!!! Jesus!!!! 

I do not think JL needs to give us any spin... he tries very hard to make it sound like this is a natural progression, i.e. dumping the club's own brand for a long established one. Sometimes a bit of straight talking goes down far better Jon... Here is what you should have said..

"We just felt bad the number of complaints we got with the quality of our own label and no matter how much we paid the sweat shops in Dacca and with endless amounts of cajoling and material changes we always ended up with customers complaining of chafed arms and legs and sweaty groins. So we said to ourselves fk it we throw the towel in and stop this nonsense and sell a quality product. After all 45 quid is indeed a massive rip off even for a quality product so at least we feel better now".

Wow, thanks Jon... I will buy a Hummel shirt like a true disciple. Fair play to you.

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

All of them are smart.

Granted, there will be those who have a default setting of 'moan' but if that is the sort of thing they are looking at putting out, I can see them selling in strong numbers.

I'm sure I read recently that City were bringing the purple and lime back next season.

Nice concept designs though.

3 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I like them all, not sure about the off-centre strip on the black shirt though. I wouldn't mind a bit of something on the shoulders of the red one. Nice and simple. 

I love that kit design. Check out Lazio's 2nd this season. https://cdn.footyheadlines.com/amp/4303576410535960058

Imagine that for City...white shirt, black and red off centre stripe, black shorts, red white and black socks ?

1 minute ago, spudski said:

I love that kit design. Check out Lazio's 2nd this season. https://cdn.footyheadlines.com/amp/4303576410535960058

Imagine that for City...white shirt, black and red off centre stripe, black shorts, red white and black socks ?

It looks ok, I wouldn't write to JL to complain if we did have it but I'm just not a great fan of off-centre vertical stripes. I prefer a plainer shirt. :city:(no white stripe on the chest with bloody DUNDER on it either :argh::redcard:)  

:sun:

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

"And ahead of the new kits coming out in the summer, we turned to concept kit expert  Request A Kit (aka Jack Beale) to show us what the kits could look like."

Whoever Jack is, he has ignored the news from BCFC that Purple and Lime will be a kit next year.

Bearing in mind Jack doesn't even work for Hummel, the BP could've contacted anyone to design a kit. 

Archived