IGNORED

Hummel kits from next season

CyderInACan

7 hours ago, TBW said:

Don't like the bar down the shoulder/shorts and shorts should be green. Otherwise I like it.

I tried that too, it forced the chevrons to be lime at which point it became too contrasting and made it look messy. I wanted to create something clean. 

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

Anyone doing kit designs should maybe look at the Hummel kit catalogue for next season on PDF that's readily available online.

Didn't JL say that we'd retain primary design over the kit? One of the reasons we went with them was that we'd still get a unique kit

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

He did mean design and colour  and reiterated why we didn’t get along with Adidas because of the templates 

It'll be interesting to see whether we go individual or template. My gut thinking thinks the latter.

1 hour ago, spudski said:

It'll be interesting to see whether we go individual or template. My gut thinking thinks the latter.

Sounded like we've only approached them because we can't handle the level of production/distribution, don't doubt the hummel chevrons will be included in the design but it sounded like we'll retain the ability to create the final design.

10 minutes ago, hodge said:

Sounded like we've only approached them because we can't handle the level of production/distribution, don't doubt the hummel chevrons will be included in the design but it sounded like we'll retain the ability to create the final design.

We'll soon find out. My instinct says it will be a template of their designs, but maybe incorporating some own design embroidery.

Either way...I like the templates on offer, apart from one.

12 minutes ago, spudski said:

We'll soon find out. My instinct says it will be a template of their designs, but maybe incorporating some own design embroidery.

Either way...I like the templates on offer, apart from one.

With this in their booklet I'd be surprised if it wasn't us providing a kit design

hummel.png

Archived