IGNORED

Hummel kits from next season

CyderInACan

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

JL  did say Hummel we’re allowing us to design our own kit . In that case it shouldn’t be a template kit 

Didn't directly say, it was an inference from the announcement that we struggled with the supply and wanted to use hummel, but that we'd maintain design, in hummel's booklet there's a part on bespoke kits etc, could of course be wrong.

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Sorry to bump this one back up but I've taken the new Everton home kit template that Hummel have released and applied mocked it up in our colours and I have to say it is a nice looking kit.

Bristol City kit _1500.png

I want red socks.....please.

11 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

JL  did say Hummel we’re allowing us to design our own kit . In that case it shouldn’t be a template kit 

That's one of the things that worries me.

If JL walks past the office PC and someone has left MS Paint open, who know what we'll end up with.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Hope they have ordered next seasons kit already

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Order now, deliver in year 5....is that what that means!

Now I've never run a business, but if I ran City I would have the designs process happening now. The new shirts announced 3 weeks before the coming season, and in the shop 2 weeks before. They would have a run on them to wear for the first game, specially if we were allowed back in. 

Lets hope they are slightly less amateurish than previous ****-ups.

As a side note for anyone interested the reason why their deal with Under Armour is ending 2 years early is because Under Armour seemingly want to focus on individual athletes rather than teams so are getting out of most of their agreements

45 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Now I've never run a business, but if I ran City I would have the designs process happening now. The new shirts announced 3 weeks before the coming season, and in the shop 2 weeks before. They would have a run on them to wear for the first game, specially if we were allowed back in. 

Lets hope they are slightly less amateurish than previous ****-ups.

With your plan, you might be better off running a shirt manufacturer than a football club.

On 28/02/2020 at 11:18, Spike said:

untitled.png

How many times do fans moan that our strikers or midfield are invisible?

Looks like we’ve designed a kit just for these invisible players.

Archived