IGNORED

125th anniversary shirt

Pickle Rick

Saw the teaser, and thought they were being clever by showing bit of previous shirt designs. What I didn't realise that they used all those designs in one horrendous multifuck bollix of a shirt. Without doubt the worst shirt I've ever seen.

Should have picked one idea and stuck with it.

3 minutes ago, South Bristol Red said:

What a strange looking shirt

What about the rest of the kit?

Would love it to be green shorts and yellow socks just to continue on the meltdown that is happening on here ?

But i will pre order one just because it is so unusual

That's the only thing that'll rescue it, for me. Purple and lime shorts and socks would be absolutely awesome. At least then it'll obviously be poking fun at itself.

17 minutes ago, RedM said:

Why oh why didn’t they do a new version of the kit they had quite a few years back where all the players who had ever played for us were on it, tiny little names for those of you too young to remember. 

Yea that was the Ashton gate centenary shirt wasn't it?  Still got it somewhere I think. 

There are loads of clubs who do good, throwback simple shirts as 100/125 anniversary type things. Crucially they look simplistic and are normally done as one-offs without that seasons sponsorship. 

This is god awful and captures none of it

Archived