IGNORED

125th anniversary shirt

Pickle Rick

That is ******* awful.

Its not only disgusting in its design but to have it sullied by some fly by night gambling company is an absolute disgrace.

Shame on the club all around 

14 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I like it . Reminds me of how shit we’ve been :fear:

Thankfully this cheered me up 

1 minute ago, handsofclay said:

I like it. Very tempted to get one. It's bold and definitely not conformist. A touch of the surreal about it. It's like Salvador Dali is still alive and progressed into kit design. It's a talking point. 

There's a lot of talk about coronavirus at the moment. Do you want that as well?

7 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

I like it. Very tempted to get one. It's bold and definitely not conformist. A touch of the surreal about it. It's like Salvador Dali is still alive and progressed into kit design  

. It's a talking point. 

It certainly is HOC !

I think anyone buying one , letalone actually wearing it , would invite a discussion as to what was the bet   

It’s a wind up - another hilarious idea of humour by Jon and the media team

6 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I am absolutely sure that the club are having a bit of fun with us, like the Huddersfield shirt pre season, with the sash. They have to be. You wait .

Think you could be right. They can’t surely think that’s appropriate or that it will sell.

The “like it?” comment must surely be to drive the controversy online and get it going viral too.  

I don’t like it. I won’t be buying it. 
However, I can’t believe that people can’t see what it’s for or supposed to be..! Who in their right mind would think that it’s next seasons kit FFS..!

I don’t know why they didn’t just go down a retro version of what the first ever kit was though. 
I think they’ll struggle to sell out of these. If they make 10..! 

41 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Chelsea one is how it should be done. 

Also, here’s the Leeds one as well. 

Then you see ours ??

Thats my take on an anniversary kit.. it needs to look minimal and old school.. They should have ****** the Dunder logo off for just one game gone for something like Chelsea.. with the retro numbers aswell.

Another opportunity missed by the club but it is hardly a suprise. We are still amateur off the field in many aspects. I can just imagine how cringeworthy the panel of Bristol Sport employee’s would have been approving this..All creaming themselves thinking they have designed  such a brilliant kit but it couldn’t be any worse!

Archived