IGNORED

125th anniversary shirt

Pickle Rick

On 14/02/2020 at 16:10, RedM said:

It doesn’t have to be a football shirt, maybe a T-Shirt perhaps, or hoodie might be good. But a fitting alternative as I said. 

I don’t want to take revenue away from the club, of course I understand the importance, but it is also vital not only to produce something that the fans want but to be able to sell it too. This shirt ticks neither box for me.

Ooohhh noooo. A hoodie came to my front door once when I was not around and a 'good' neighbour, knowing I was away, called the Police... 7 came inside 3 minutes to take him away. Made I larf when I found out it was a friend not knowing I was away.. was questioned for 2 hours. Lolz. Hoodies? It's a no from me!

9 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The Dunder people don't give a shit about shirts. They are only interested in the golfing facilities of the Bristol area for free. Piss poor golfing in Malta hence the sponsoring.

What happened to their broader sponsorship of the community?

Nothing.

You mean they didn't offer you a free ten quid bet for opening your account? 

21 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

It might become a collector's item like Coventry's infamous brown kit.

Obviously it's terrible but if you were a Coventry fan you'll wish you'd bought one at the time.

article-2358826-1ABB5BBA000005DC-468_634

Embrace the hideousness; you'll be grateful that you did in thirty years' time when they're going for millions because most of them ended up in landfill.

image.png.3a280b1010c1cdcd32678a0163fea805.png

Why is one sleeve longer than the other?

It truly is a weird design.

Personally I still don't like it, although saw it at the weekend on display. It does look better in person than it did in the photos though. 

Someone I know works at the club, and he has no reason to BS me. He said that sales of it are actually very good despite all the negativity on here, Facebook and Twitter. 

6 minutes ago, Taz said:

Personally I still don't like it, although saw it at the weekend on display. It does look better in person than it did in the photos though. 

Someone I know works at the club, and he has no reason to BS me. He said that sales of it are actually very good despite all the negativity on here, Facebook and Twitter. 

Fortunately they are "Limited Edition" so they wont have to shift many 

• Admin
48 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Anyone bought it and get their hands on it yet? I quite like the design, just wary about the actual quality. Particularly over the last few seasons.

Very honest of you, I have to say of all the social media channels I use you are the first I have seen to say that they like it

35 minutes ago, Taz said:

This is just repeating what JL stated recently - knowing how Bristol Sport operate I wouldn't be surprised if staff received another one of their "call to arms" emails

22 minutes ago, phantom said:

Very honest of you, I have to say of all the social media channels I use you are the first I have seen to say that they like it

This is just repeating what JL stated recently - knowing how Bristol Sport operate I wouldn't be surprised if staff received another one of their "call to arms" emails

Maybe so, but I've known him since he was a kid (wifes cousin), so again, he has no need to bs me. If there was nothing in it he wouldn't have said anything to me about it at all.

8 hours ago, David Brent said:

Anyone bought it and get their hands on it yet? I quite like the design, just wary about the actual quality. Particularly over the last few seasons.

I picked up the ones I’d pre ordered for my 8 and 11 year old yesterday. It actually looks pretty damn good on - even the other half said how much she liked it. Quality is fine, daughter put it straight on and has been ‘insta’ ing (I think that’s a thing) it.

One of those that looks better when you see it in person, defo.

Archived