IGNORED

Hull v Swansea

Lanterne Rouge

8 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

40 odd points to play for yet. This season will have many more changes.  Swansea are not out of anything mate. 

I know. They are a side I worry about though - underperforming badly IMO and are a club that could hit a winning streak just like that. Hull not so much after having the guts ripped out of them in January.

16 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

40 odd points to play for yet. This season will have many more changes.  Swansea are not out of anything mate. 

If they don't win I genuinely think they've left themselves with too much to do. They'd have to win the majority of their remaining games with lots of top half teams to play. I don't think they've got it in them. BUT, I expect them to beat Hull tonight, in which case they're still hanging on in there.

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Do you think someone forgot to tell the Hull supporters that they had a game tonight 

Where is everyone? 

They have had low attendances for a long time due to the dislike of their owners. 

Good result as it stands and begins to make it very difficult for Swansea to get into the PO’s. Would need about 27/28 points from final 13.

God im an idiot!!

Been watching the Wolves Leicester game most of the night

went out made a cuppa 

Came back in and after about 5 mins noticed that Leicester had changed their kit mid match

Said to my old man that i never seen that before

He then tells me that he had turned over and we were watching Hull v Swansea!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Olé said:

According to Sky both teams have one more goal than they've had shot on target and it's 3-4. As you were.

The third Hull goal was going wide until the defender deflected it in - does it still count as a shot on target?

8 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Good. I put a fiver on them to go down at 40-1

Looking like a canny bet ATM.

Archived