IGNORED

2020/21 season tickets.

BCFC1512

3 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I see Middlesbrough have there’s in sale already!! What’s betting if we’re still in the mix after next few games ours will be. With the slogan “chance to watch premier league football at championship price”

"Be a part of history with a free anniversary shirt on renewal".

That's my guess.

38 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I see Middlesbrough have there’s in sale already!! What’s betting if we’re still in the mix after next few games ours will be. With the slogan “chance to watch premier league football at championship price”

Hope so, as they should to maximise the sales and therefore our budget.

21 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

“Come and watch sh&t football and get dominated at home nearly every game in the 2020/21 season”

Or come and watch a side who after 2/3rds of the season are 3 points off of 2nd in one of the world’s most competitive league. Glass half full or empty I suppose. 

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If you only ever post negatively it loses all credibility after a while. I don’t know how you get out of bed in the morning.

I get out of bed just fine thank you! X3 6am 7 mile runs help my mental state followed by gym sessions in between. It’s good to exercise. Shame you have to watch such dross and remain deluded, they say truth hurts and it sure hurts the deluded more it seems. 

4 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Renewals started end of February last year so your secepticism will be validated.

It’s not scepticism. Most clubs do it. 
I’d be amazed if ST sales aren’t announced within the next 2-4 weeks. 

It’s the norm now. I don’t know why people get so surprised by it..! 

16 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s not scepticism. Most clubs do it. 
I’d be amazed if ST sales aren’t announced within the next 2-4 weeks. 

It’s the norm now. I don’t know why people get so surprised by it..! 

They will be announced, that is what I am saying. It has nothing to do with league position. It's the same time every year. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/201920-season-card-prices-and-sale-dates-confirmed/

1 hour ago, Full nelson said:

I get out of bed just fine thank you! X3 6am 7 mile runs help my mental state followed by gym sessions in between. It’s good to exercise. Shame you have to watch such dross and remain deluded, they say truth hurts and it sure hurts the deluded more it seems. 

Ever thought of trying a bit of light and shade with your posts? Raising concerns while acknowledging the positives? Like this: we’re being 3 points off 2nd despite indifferent home form.

Give it a go...you might enjoy it.

Archived