IGNORED

15 League games without a draw

cheshire_red

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Yep....but I’d be happier with a win and a loss.

Depends who those results come against. 
Happily Lose to West Brom, in exchange for a Win today. 
Not as valuable the other way around, although obviously an extra point on those below us. 

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Not as valuable the other way around, although obviously an extra point on those below us. 

Tbh I don’t think it matters that much. 3 points from the matches against the top two would be a decent return whereas two draws doesn’t change much.

Lose today and beat the Baggies are probably the most likely outcomes but in the Championship particularly you just never know.........:dunno:

12 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I see where you are coming from but imagine the meltdown if we follow up a great away victory with another dismal home performance.

1 minute ago, Sir Geoff said:

I see where you are coming from but imagine the meltdown if we follow up a great away victory with another dismal home performance.

To be honest, I couldn’t really give a toss about those who keep having meltdowns, whilst we are creeping closer to the top TWO, let alone the top six..! 

It’s so tight. I’d happily take getting stuffed in the next 2 games, if we follow it up with another 4/5 game winning run. 

I do think that today, largely, will indicate if we are potential top 2 contenders, or will have to focus on trying to make the top 6. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Tbh I don’t think it matters that much. 3 points from the matches against the top two would be a decent return whereas two draws doesn’t change much.

Lose today and beat the Baggies are probably the most likely outcomes but in the Championship particularly you just never know.........:dunno:

A similar scenario to early 1976. City drew at Sunderland and then won at WBA.

Archived