IGNORED

Games today that could go in our favour

City oz

Well we all know 3 points today brings us level with Leeds. There are a few interesting other match ups today which will have some impact on our position in the league by the end of the day.

West Brom v Forest - With West Brom at home and hopefully a definite win would be good which leaves Forest position in the table at risk of dropping down to 6th or 7th.

Birmingham v Brentford - 14th and 4th respectively but lets hope for a home win to Birmingham.

Preston v Millwall - Both are playing well and hopefully this is a draw.

We could be in 3rd or 2nd spot if all of the above eventuates. Well here’s hoping for me and most importantly keep safe to all you City supporters travelling today in the very bad weather.

I tend to have a peek at how the teams around us are doing at HT, but really focussed on our game at Leeds.  It's a really big game and I will be happy if we can get anything at all out of this one.  But City do often play better against the top teams, so wh knows.

3 points would be great for us, but I would love to see Leeds whinging after the game that they were let down by the referee, a poor offside decision, blatant penalty or something.

29 minutes ago, Negan said:

Hahahahaha... you think we'll win at Leeds.

Cute. 

Don't you? We're capable of winning anywhere, as well as losing, such is the unpredictable nature of the Championship. Labrokes have Leeds 1/3 on, City 8/1. Given the respective form of both over the last 10 games, i know where i'd be placing a fiver...

COYR!!

20 minutes ago, hodge said:

Got to hope for a West Brom win, Brum getting something out of Brentford could easily happen and PNE v Millwall either Preston drop points and we can hopefully capitalise or Preston put Millwall a bit further out of the race 

Even if it goes against us and Millwall and Birmingham lose, at least that puts them out of the race (10 & 13 pts from 6th + GD).

In that respect, it's Cardiff or Blackburn dropping points that would be a bonus.

44 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Don't you? We're capable of winning anywhere, as well as losing, such is the unpredictable nature of the Championship. Labrokes have Leeds 1/3 on, City 8/1. Given the respective form of both over the last 10 games, i know where i'd be placing a fiver...

COYR!!

Theres a better chance of Prince Andrew getting arrested for noncing than there is City winning at Leeds. 

5 minutes ago, Negan said:

Theres a better chance of Prince Andrew getting arrested for noncing than there is City winning at Leeds. 

There’s a better chance of Mother Teresa getting arrested for noncing, than there is City winning at Leeds..! 

22 minutes ago, Judda said:

I've put a fiver on too.

We're on better form

We're away

Leeds fans could be getting nervy

2 horse race 

Oh yeah. It's Leeds. Wasted a fiver haven't I!

BTTS and a City win is 18/1 on skybet, so you can still get excited when they get a goal back when we are 2-0 up with 5 minutes to play!

10 hours ago, City oz said:

Well we all know 3 points today brings us level with Leeds. There are a few interesting other match ups today which will have some impact on our position in the league by the end of the day.

West Brom v Forest - With West Brom at home and hopefully a definite win would be good which leaves Forest position in the table at risk of dropping down to 6th or 7th.

Birmingham v Brentford - 14th and 4th respectively but lets hope for a home win to Birmingham.

Preston v Millwall - Both are playing well and hopefully this is a draw.

We could be in 3rd or 2nd spot if all of the above eventuates. Well here’s hoping for me and most importantly keep safe to all you City supporters travelling today in the very bad weather.

Shows how mad this division is, you didn’t include Fulham dropping points! ?

Archived