IGNORED

Leeds Podcast

Davefevs

1 hour ago, jayjay said:

I am probably alone but I would not recognise a "podcast" if I tripped over one in the street.

Radio show on the internet.  You can download and listen when you want.  Anyone can create one and a lot are not produced by professionals.  And are surprisingly good.  I suggest trying out OSIB.  Bunch of entertaining, insightful and City supporting amateurs. 

36 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

I have only met Dave the once but really enjoyed his insights (we were in the OTIB quiz team together)

What a team we had. @Dollymarie, @Septic Peg (don’t mess with her Queen Victoria knowledge) and Rich (can’t remember if he’s @Rich or not).  Came third.  My general knowledge is shocking though.

Re OSIB I did enquire in the very early days, but not easy time-wise post-games with Joe, so had to decline. I have a face for radio though!

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

What a team we had. @Dollymarie, @Septic Peg (don’t mess with her Queen Victoria knowledge) and Rich (can’t remember if he’s @Rich or not).  Came third.  My general knowledge is shocking though.

Re OSIB I did enquire in the very early days, but not easy time-wise post-games with Joe, so had to decline. I have a face for radio though!

Not me Dave, you'd have been lower down the pecking order if it was.

Archived