IGNORED

Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day 33

Septic Peg

36 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I’ll be watching this from my local sports bar here on the Costa Del Sol! COYR!

Watching in the sun!  What sort of supporter are you?  I’m at home, in Bristol, but I’m going outside to stand in the poring rain before the match to show support for the City fans who have traveled to Leeds 

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

Jermaine Beckford was on talkShite earlier, the piece was proceeded by some deluded Leeds fans saying how everyone hates them and loves them at the same time, how the PL would be better for them etc....blah blah blah.

Then JB hoped that City would choke in the atmosphere at Elland Rd, the noise, the big stadium.....:laugh:! Conveniently forgetting our recent form, 5 wins in 6....

Why would you be listening to a radio station that you brand as “talkshite”..?!

Diedhiou to come on against a tiring defence, risky. Could work if we are level but without him I doubt we will be, hoping I’m very wrong.

Not sure Massengo will shine either, probably get kicked off the park. Again, I hope I am wrong.

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Very, very hard to read that team selection.  No Benkovic?  No Diedhiou?  Kalas at right back?  Really not sure what the plan is here...

Gonna guess 

Bentley

Kalas.  Williams. Baker. Dasilva

Paterson.  Henriksen. Massengo

Weimann.  Wells.   Elliason 

14 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Watching in the sun!  What sort of supporter are you?  I’m at home, in Bristol, but I’m going outside to stand in the poring rain before the match to show support for the City fans who have traveled to Leeds 

Ok how about I pour a bottle of water over myself at half time and offer to pay double for my beer, to emulate being at home - would that be more patriotic??!!!!!!!! :)

Bentley

Williams   Kalas    Baker

Weimann    Henrikson     Massengo     Dasilva

Eliasson     Pato     

Wells 

or

Kalas   Williams    Baker    Dasilva

Eliasson    Henrikson   Massengo    Pato

Weimann   Wells

?

Archived