IGNORED

Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day 33

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Wednesday's win demonstrated just what a force we are from corners with Benkovic and Fam. On paper our best chance to score against Leeds. Shame neither are starting.

Great post. I've got a horrible feeling we'll be 2 down early on. And changes will have to be made.

1 hour ago, glos old boy said:

Lets see the team first, hope for 2 up front and take it to them, we will be a threat from corners but to do that we have to press, not try and hold. Leeds will be up for this and will want to make amends for recent results, if we take it to them we can take it by the odd goal 1-2 :pray:

So we try and hold them = we lose or bring Fam on for last 10mins= we lose

7 minutes ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

From that selection i see

Bentley

Williams   Kalas    Baker

Eliasson    Henrikson     Massengo     Dasilva

Pato     

Weimann         Wells 

I could def be wrong though. 

This was my first thought but Kalas RB seems a safer option. 

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

One to wait for the head-coach pre-match selection interview.

Ha! That ain’t gonna happen......I’ll be looking out for the post match interview tho, win lose or draw.

Fact is none of us know which players have knocks or are unwell so no doubt we’ll find out after the match.

2 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Always scored in the big games. Eh, Bob. Leeds, February '74. Man United February '75, Coventry, May '77. I once asked Donnie what it was like scoring in front of the Stretford End. "I was shitting myself," he replied.

Served us well and would have (unfairly) gone under the radar if it hadn’t been for the big goals you’ve highlighted

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Ha! That ain’t gonna happen......I’ll be looking out for the post match interview tho, win lose or draw.

Fact is none of us know which players have knocks or are unwell so no doubt we’ll find out after the match.

Yeah, won’t want to give anything away....it appears we’ve already heard that Korey won’t be risked today, so hopefully just a slight injury.

LJ clearly going for out-thinking Marcelo.

No one would have guessed that selection, and clearly we are going to play intricate, tricky-dickie football with our lightweights in the teeth of Storm Denis. 

Brilliant logic. Had my doubts, but I’m going 4-0 City. Wells 2 knock-ins, Pato with a 30 yard free kick volley and Massengo with a powerful header from a corner. 

Cant help but think that that midfield is going to get completely dominated, unless we get lucky and manage to wind up Kalvin Phillips he will run the show.

Not starting Fam is an absolute travesty.

I've gone from thinking 2-1 City, after seeing that team I reckon 3-1 Leeds.

14 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Will be a 4-1-4-1 with Kalas RB, Henriksen holding and Wells up front on his own .

Bentley

Kalas     Williams       Baker     Dasilva     

Henriksen

Weimann  Paterson   Massengo  Eliasson

Wells

Thanks - don’t we have right backs at the club though?

10 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Don’t change winning side against Birmingham - people moan.

Change winning side- people moan.

standard.

put another way...

Weimann preferred to Wells against Birmingham, people RIGHTLY moan - turned out to be a disaster with Weimann's already low performance level hitting rock bottom.

Weimann dropped for Derby, Fammy & Wells up front, people RIGHTLY happy (Weimann comes on and misses a sitter at the death).

Weimann preferred to Fammy, people RIGHTLY moan - can't help but expect that another disaster looms...

Archived