IGNORED

Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day 33

Septic Peg

I’m guessing 3 centre backs with Weimann and Dasilva as the wing backs. Paterson in behind Wells. Perhaps!

Bentley 

Weimann  Kalas Williams Baker  Dasilva                                                                                                                                       

Massengo Henriksen Eliasson 

Paterson 

Wells 

1 minute ago, eardun said:

I’m guessing 3 centre backs with Weimann and Dasilva as the wing backs. Paterson in behind Wells. Perhaps!

Bentley 

Kalas Williams Baker                                                                                                                               Weimann                                               Dasilva

Paterson 

Wells 

Think Wieman and Dasilva are playing a bit to wide in that formation.

3 minutes ago, eardun said:

Bentley 

Kalas Williams Baker                                                                                                                               Weimann                                               Dasilva

Paterson 

Wells 

Blimey, with that line up, Leeds will go straight through the middle. I'd at least like to think Bentley would stay a bit more central. ?

I've gone from thinking the team selection is ridiculous but am to starting to see the logic. If Fam is ill, then he is ill and Weimann comng in with Wells makes sense. Smith and Nagy are out so clearly it is going to be Massengo in midfield. Baker and Williams are arguably our stronges and most solid centre-back pair on recent form and Kalas arguably offers more than Hunt or Pereira defensively. 

I'm not convinced it's the right selection but it is starting to feel  a bit less head-spinningly strange than when I first saw it. 

4 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I admit I’ve not noticed before and this might have been happening for some time, but is there no sub GK? Where is Maenpaa?

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

* Just in case he does it.....

Dont be shocked if we see a Benkovic cameo upfront if we are chasing , and Fammy not we’ll enough

Benkovic a striker until he was 16

And up until 9 , and before he became a striker , Benkovic was a keeper

All good

from the bbc:

It's a tale of two teams and their fortunes today as second-placed Leeds take on a Bristol City side lying narrowly outside the Championship play-off places.

Leeds have won just once in their past five league games but have only been defeated once in their past 15 league games against Bristol City.

Bristol City boss Lee Johnson faces a tough task against Leeds. In his managerial career, he's only lost more matches against Preston (nine) and six against Wolves than his five defeats against Leeds.

42 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Very, very hard to read that team selection.  No Benkovic?  No Diedhiou?  Kalas at right back?  Really not sure what the plan is here...

Hopefully a cunning one.

2 minutes ago, brad blit said:

On City app (I’ve subscribed to game and using Windscribe, is anyone else having error message about unauthorised country?

Anyway id guess it was 3 at the back, Weimann & JD wing back, massengo, henriksen and Patto in the middle with Elliasson behind Wells

Make sure you have selected a country other than the UK.

Also on the free Windscribe only some countries are available to select

Archived