IGNORED

Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day 33

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Given up already then, OTIBers?  And there was me thinking that a match lasted for 90 minutes (and a season for 46 games).  ?

Are you watching it?  If so you’d know why ?  Agree though - plenty of time left to somehow nick something.  Stranger things have happened. Here’s hoping. 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Could be that or maybe they play attractive attacking football while we sit back and hope for the best 

well yes but their results have been pretty bad of late, they must have been thinking oh don't worry we play Bristol city soon that's a guaranteed 3 points.

7 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Another Johnson tactical master class this already. Points chucked away as soon as he picked the team. How is a midfield containing Paterson, Massengo & Eliasson ever going to hold the pace & power of Leeds?
We are where we are despite LJ not because of him. 

Not having a go but Smith, Nagy and Watkins are all out with injury. They strike me as the three players best positioned to offer more strength in midfield. What would your team selection have been within the constraints that are available? 

I can easily see the flaw in our team selection but I'm finding it harder to think of the solution I would have gone for. 

12 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Another Johnson tactical master class this already. Points chucked away as soon as he picked the team. How is a midfield containing Paterson, Massengo & Eliasson ever going to hold the pace & power of Leeds?
We are where we are despite LJ not because of him. 

Who would you have picked?

5 minutes ago, pillred said:

well yes but their results have been pretty bad of late, they must have been thinking oh don't worry we play Bristol city soon that's a guaranteed 3 points.

That’s the difference tho isn’t it,their performances haven’t got them the points they deserve while our performances have been let’s just say dodgy,at some point it evens out

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Did anyone really expect us to get anything up here? I didn`t and I`m the happiest of happy clappers.

And I’m the biggest of Johnson naysayers and I’m not going to criticise him for this. 

Reality is, in our recent good form, we’ve had more than our fair share of luck, I’m their bad form they’ve had more than their fair share of bad luck. 

This was always on the cards. 

Archived