IGNORED

Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day 33

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Earlier today Forest had one shot on target (in the 91st minute), scored twice and got a point away.....this is the Championship, we are Bristol City.....anything can happen! 

To be fair, if all other results were to remain the same, that would limit the damage of today's result whatever happens.

6 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Most important is shots on target and that’s 4-1. Not great but at least we have managed 1! Hopefully Leeds will tire a bit in the second half plus a possible opportunity for Palmer to come on and show what he can do?

Our one shot on target was a very weak header, was never going to be a goal (if it was their keeper would be being investigated for match fixing!)

2 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Just think he shouldn’t have goaded loyal City fans who backed him 100% for years. He could have celebrated with less vigour.

I think he’s made his feelings clear about Bristol City every time he’s played against us since.  

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

They have just been better than us all over the park. Stronger, first to the ball, pace and purpose with it, hard working and not giving us half a yard without it. Not sure we have actually done that much wrong, we have worked hard to keep our shape in defence after wave and wave of attack, but just not getting a sniff offensively.

Kind of feels just a question of ‘how many’ already, but Leeds have often it seems been in this exact position and screwed it up this season so, fingers crossed I guess.

Yeah agree and the longer it stays 1-0 with a big crowd they will get nervous- I’m clinging on to whatever hope I have 

Leeds are good. Their run doesn’t reflect their performances. They dominated Brentford last out (from a friend who is a lifelong Brentford fan who never misses a game )

weaknesses are Bamford and goalkeeper. 

Desilva needs more help at left back when double teamed

The plan of trying to nick something is probably right. They are good

2 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

No I would have run over and kicked LJ in the bollox personally. But that is just me

Think you would be at the back of the queue of OTIB posters who would want to do the same!

Archived