IGNORED

Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day 33

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Not the end of the world and most predicted a defeat but yet again we have failed to turn up there.

Spot on,let’s be honest we are a hard working side that give it their all but that’s about it,I swear a manager who played to their strengths rather than setting  up not to lose would get a whole lot more out of this group of players 

5 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Not sure if I’ve missed something. How did the ref shaft us? ?

The stone wall penalty maybe?

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Really? Come on? It could’ve easily been 3 or 4. 

I am not denying that Leeds should of been out of sight. But to miss a blatent handball in the area would of likely put us level

8 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Not even I will have a melt down after this 

Let's be brutally honest....both teams at their best, and we are nowhere near on the same level as Leeds .

The fact we are so near to them is more to do with their cocks up, more so then our successes 

I knew errors were often due to a rush of blood somewhere but I thought it was usually people's heads?

8 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Not even I will have a melt down after this 

Let's be brutally honest....both teams at their best, and we are nowhere near on the same level as Leeds .

The fact we are so near to them is more to do with their cocks up, more so then our successes 

I think that’s entirely fair. 

3 minutes ago, scrumpy88 said:

Massengo is currently no better than Liam Walsh. Far to weak at the moment. Also Eliasson has gone missing the past few weeks 

I think more the problem is he's so indecisive with and without the ball. Really slow to release it and quite often reacts too late to get in on 50/50 balls.

1 minute ago, scrumpy88 said:

Massengo is currently no better than Liam Walsh. Far to weak at the moment. Also Eliasson has gone missing the past few weeks 

I’ve thought that, would it be too cynical to think that  this coincides with the reported news that he’s not signing a new contract? Just not looked at the races, or teams have worked out how to play him. He’s definitely got Jamie Patterson’s talking ability. Can’t have 2 players on the pitch who can’t tackle against leeds

OK.

Leeds should have battered us but thanks to wayward finishing and the wonderful Dan Bentley we didn’t.

We moved the ball about slower than them and that is where having a regular team and formation wins over fancy set ups  and clever team changes .

We haven’t lost any ground over the top six, merely showing that we aren’t quite up to automatic promotion, yet.

A disappointing day but overall, another game down and still in the hunt for a top six finish .

COYR 

1 minute ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Compared to the others above us except for Preston. Yes. 

but at the end of the day still a lot of football to be played. Certainly not going to throw my toys out the pram because we lost 1-0 at Leeds. 

The league position has no bearing on if they are playing to their full potential. You've not answered the question.......

1 minute ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Im not saying he did or didn’t but out of interest, all the people moaning about the selection. Knowing that fam was ill and smith injured, what would you have played?

Play an ill Fam maybe! ?

Not sure but 442 away at Leeds with those players in that 442 seemed a bit too open to me.

There's numerous other things LJ could have gone with other than 442.

Thought there were moments in the game where we started to play quite well but just lacked a final ball.

When palmer came on we seemed to get back to how bad we were at the start of the game and that lasted up to 94th minute.

Very poor.

Archived