IGNORED

Baggies v Forest

Robbored

3 minutes ago, Packman said:

It's weird how Livermore has got away with so many bad tackles, he could have got booked about 8 times against us. Seems refs don't like booking him.

The foul on Perreira was nasty and full of intent - could easily have been a red but our good friend Keith Stroud gave nothing 

3 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I doubt very much that the players are watching 2 hours before an important match.....they're probably visualizing and focusing on their own jobs.

As an aside when Albion scored I'm certain Don Goodman was actually masturbating in the commentary box.

Good point but I daresay all the preparation for today’s game has been done and watching two rivals kicking the shit out of each other would be just about perfect relaxation especially with the Baggies up next at AG.

2 minutes ago, INCRED said:

The foul on Perreira was nasty and full of intent - could easily have been a red but our good friend Keith Stroud gave nothing 

I think you mean Ribeiro, but yea was very nasty and clearly intentional. He then decided to shout in his face while he was on the floor in pain, blokes a thug but gets away with it so can't blame him.

Cash’s tackle on half-time, being in a (harsh) yellow was very risky.  Until recent laws re aggression were introduced we’d all probably agree it was a perfect tackle....all the ball, and a bit of opponent too.  But with Adolf Stroud in charge it’s a big risk.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Good point but I daresay all the preparation for today’s game has been done and watching two rivals kicking the shit out of each other would be just about perfect relaxation especially with the Baggies up next at AG.

They would be arriving at the ground around now, no way will they be watching. No doubt once LJ has seen the match and analysed it will be part of the prep for next week.

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

They would be arriving at the ground around now, no way will they be watching. No doubt once LJ has seen the match and analysed it will be part of the prep for next week.

Maybe.....but the bespoke coaches used these will have Sky on board.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Maybe.....but the bespoke coaches used these will have Sky on board.

Social media showed them getting off the coach as I typed my post, I know arrival is always around this time. I doubt they stayed too far away so even though the coach would possibly have it on I doubt if they saw much, and certainly they will not be watching this half.

Archived